.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Life is a gift

I was in church today - Pastor Nicholas Sim (my mum's pastor) preached. He talked about a few people, including two brilliant girls who had everything ahead of them in life - very young, one 26 and another 18 who had breast cancer (3rd stage) and cancer of the tongue (4th stage) respectively. I started to think of how much I've taken my life for granted..

There is nothing wrong with me - I am not handicapped, I am not having any diseases, cancer or tumor, I have nothing stopping me physically from going ahead with my life.

Okay, I'm sorry people.. I planned to blog more, but currently, my mind is just too exhausted from lack of sleep and I can't think anymore.. I'm tired.. goodnight.

P/S: Btw, here's a song that gave me a different perspective of things.. It reminds me that I need a paradigm shift of things..

Miracle - Audio Adrenaline

I am free
For the first time
Left my fears behind
In front of me
Is the open sky
I'm taller than trees
I can see
Further than before
Everything's different now
Now that You've ruined my life

You took my dreams
And stole my schemes
And turned my life upside down
You took my heart
Stole every part
And made it a miracle

Now I can sing
Sing a new song
My burdens gone
You gave me all the words and melodies
Now I can be
At Your feet
Your place for me
Everything's beautiful
Now that You've ruined my life


You took my dreams
And stole my schemes
And turned my life upside down
You took my heart
Stole every part
And made it a miracle

I'm wide awake
And tonight I'm saved
In Your arms
I'm singing of
How You made me a miracle

I'm taller than trees
I can see further than before
Everything's different now

You took my dreams
And stole my schemes
And turned my life upside down
You took my heart
Stole every part
And made it a miracle

Made it a miracle
Made it a miracle

..and yes, thank You, God for ruining my plans.. ahah.. You just love it, don't You? ;) Oh, and btw,.. I'll give You my undivided attention, if You'd give me Your undivided attention.. I'll give You my everything, if You give me Your everything... :) I'll give up my whole world for You, if You give up Your whole world for me..

Oh, I know You already did all that - I was just checking to see if You were paying attention.. :)

* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment