.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Drowsy

"I have to close my eyes while typing this...

everything is spinning around me.. And the worst part is.. I can't sleep..
the medicine the doctor gave is making me worse.. goodness.. even when I type, I can hardly press the keyboard... Bloggers.. do not do this at home...
Shit.. I'll have to edit this later.. have to do some real major editing
anyway, where was I? Oh yeah.. well.. my fingers are so numb.. I wonder why.. anyway.."

This is what I wrote when I took panadol before food.. You see, I'm a person who doesn't take panadol.. This is only the second time in my life taking panadol. The first time I took panadol, it was Active Panadol.. and this time, well, it supposed to make me drowsy, but instead, it made my mind spin around but it wasn't pain, so I just felt tipsy :P

Yeah, I couldn't walk properly and when I tried to sms or blog, it made me feel like vomiting,.. so yeah, you can say I was kinda drugged.. that's why that paragraph was all I could type, and then I had to give up.. even with my head down and eyes closed, I couldn't blog.. tsk tsk..

I rescued myself from my room and went over to my brother's room just opposite mine - sat on the floor and knocked.. "Kor, is cough medicine supposed to make me this drowsy?"

"What?!" I supposed he was sleeping.. I was closing my eyes and holding my head with my hands to keep it from spinning.. Luern, my cambodian maid was sweeping the floor across the staircase, at and saw me.. she stopped and stared..

Then she slowly came over because she knew something was wrong with me.. Vic opened the door.

"What happened to you?" He saw me on the floor.

"Is cough medicine supposed to make me this drowsy?"

"Yeah, some medicine supposed to make you drowsy - you're supposed to be sleeping."

"I can't sleep. I took the medicine at 5.30 in the evening and now it's 8.30 at night and I still can't sleep."

"Try to.. anyway, why come and look for me?"

"Because mum and dad and Elijah are in a meeting. And there's no one else around.."

"Hmmph.. true enough. Very well.." Crosses me and walks over to my room.. "Show me the medicine."

I follow behind, Luern helping me up and aiding me over from the floor to my bed. I passed Vic the medication, and Luern messaged my limbs as I collapsed onto the bed. I had to close my eyes most of the time.. everything was just spinning round and round.

Luern kept saying, "So cold, ya? Feet so cold!"

"Yea.. yea.. normal.. it's okay.."

Vic looks at the medication. "Seems pretty normal to me."

"Everything is spinning.. I feel dizzy."

"It's not the medication. Where I'm standing in your room, I already feel dizzy.. it's the room."

"Huh?"

"Your room is too stuffy. When was the last time you cleaned the air cond filter?"

"I don't know."

He opens it. "See what I mean?" All black.

"Oh.." Vic takes it out and puts it on the other bed. "Don't do it, la.. let the maid do it."

"I know, I'm just taking it out. I told her to clean it already.. she's coming. Go to mum's room la.. over there better for you.. Mum and Dad are going to Sepang today, right?"

"Yea.." Went to the bathroom. Came out and walked over to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"You said go to mum and dad's room?"

"Oh ok.." Vic supervised as I wore my indoor slippers and slowly moved towards the staircase. "Why do you wear those slippers anyway?"

"Floor sticky." Vic followed closely behind as I held on to the walls and railings and stuff. "I can do it, I can do it," I said, as I crawled onto the bed and pulled over the blanket, while Vic switched on the lights and aircond and stuff.. then stood there observing me..

"So you sure mum and dad not coming back, ah? They're going to Sepang straight is it?"

"I don't know.."




* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment