.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Another day in Singapore..

I'll blog about Singapore.. have pics to show you guys and stuff.. It's only my second day, and I can't wait to go home.. The place is nice and the people are great, but.. somehow.. I still want to go home.

4 Feb - Mon

Okay.. first up, we have the bridge.. i love the sunset and the feeling of crossing borders.. being in 'two places at once'..


We arrived Pastor Nicholas house at about 8 something at night.. had dinner there.. fulled up. Then stayed over at one of his church member's apartment, which would be our accommodation for the next 1 week.

I tell you,.. Singapore is cold.

5 Feb - Tues
The apartment we stayed in

Oh, we had so much food there, i tell you! Here are all the stuff we got.. let the pictures do the talking..^^


Fruitz :) ate bananas like mad the first night.. >.<



Snacks! Lol.. jealous yet?


This is my arrangement.. thank you, thank you..




IMM

And we went out for lunch at IMM the next day..

The Pic Ryan took of Ebbie


the food there more or less 4.90 and above la.. that's for the shop I went to.. so the Chicken Rice and stuff were like 4.90 or 5, and the steak there was like 8.90.. anywayz.. as usual, I opted for the cheapest - 4.90 for bak choi mee.. later I found out that it was famous in Singapore and I made the right choice^^

Here it is... Bak Choi Mee




and then there's Vic's Chicken Rice- the classic.



And mum's and dad's Curry Laksa.. spicy.. hot hot.. but I didn't take a pic of it.. normal only la the curry.. but Dad had a side order.. I forgot what it's called de.. but I bet you know what it is.. I like eating that.. I must learn how to make that one day.. hmm.. here it is:



and then there's Elijah's Chicken Curry Rice..


Took two pics.. heh. I heard it was real good..

This is Noel.. he saw the kiddie car and he couldn't help it.. lol. Jumped right in.. heh.. I don't know why, but it kinda reminds me of.. erm.. lol- hun.



Our Lady Lourdes Catholic Church



I hanged there half the day today because I didn't wanna follow Vic, Ebbie et al and Elijah et al to Sim Lim- too tired of shopping.. I wanted to spend time getting to know my cousies..


Kristie!! =D


This is Kristie, 11+.. only child of Uncle Micheal (no idea who dat).. heh.. she can do a cartwheel.. she's amazing.. helping out the whole day from the minute I got there until we left.. she's just so helpful.. kinda remind me of who I used to be,.. anyway.. then met another cousie.. Kendrick- 10+ years old this year, and couldn't get his hands off the gameboy. (dunnow whoz kid is dat either).. he has an older bro in Aus, 27 or something.. big gap, eh?

Later I met another two - Amos, 17+, and Benjamin, 14+. They are sons of Uncle Robert.. heh.. I saw Uncle Robert for the first time today.. and then there's a Kenneth.. don't know whoze kid also.. Kenneth is 16+. I heard he has another 2 bros, all starting with 'K'.

So that's for my coussie list.. hope to see them again tmr at the funeral and erm.. maybe meet more cousiez.. I thought I was the youngest, you know? well,.. my grandma has 2 hubbyz, so yea.. the first one is my mum's real dad.. so that one, I am the youngest, but the step dad one, the cousiez there, some younger than me.. and they're all so cute la.. teenagers.. heh.

Altogether, my grandma gave birth to 12 kids! But the first one didn't make it, la.. so left 5 from the first dad and 6 from the second dad. Cool, eh? Aunt Magaret is the only sis that is my mum's real sis.. the rest in her real family are guys.. Uncle Johnny is the eldest, and then followed by erm.. another uncle, then Aunt Margaret and my mum and then theres a Uncle Roland- last one, that's really smart and he is a teacher teaching in Thailand. He is smart like Elijah.

The best part, other than meeting new cousiez was when Pastor Kew San and Aunty Anne came.. they're not real my real uncle and aunty but that's the title we give them.. Anyway, so they came and Aunty Anne was like..

"hey, I heard you got a bf already ah?"

and I am like.. "huh??? how you know??"

and she was like.. "Pastor's son somemore ah?"

And I'm like.. "err.... who told you that?"

"What's his name?"

"How come you know so much one??"

"Haha.. how come I know so much? Well, a little bird told me."

"A little bird?"

"Yeah, a little bird who flew all the way from Malaysia to Singapore to tell me.."

"My goodness.. I really pity that bird."

"Yeah, well, you look much better now :) compared to the last time I saw you.."

"Okayy,.."

Then later, they chatted with my parents at the table I was at, so Uncle Kew San was beside me, Aunty Anne beside him and Mum beside her, followed by dad- 5 of us. Then she told me again,.. "You look better now, I can see, compared to the last time I saw you.. when was the last time I saw you? At.. at.. at.. what's that called?"

"..convention?"

"Yeah,.. that time.. yeah, now you look much better already. So how is your boyfriend?"

"Huh? My what?"

Then Uncle Kew San said, "Your B.F."

Aunty Anne was like, "His mum is a pastor too, right? Got the same name as your mum.."

I was like.. "Wah.. how you know so much one?? Mum, you told them is it?"

Then Aunty Anne was like, "I can see,.. you're in love.."

Then my mum was like.. "Aunty Anne is mummy's intercessor,.. she has to know, ya? Mummy have to tell her."

And I was like.. "Okayy.."

And she was like.. "So what's he doing now?"

"Erm.. he's younger than me, so he's still studying.."

"Well, that's okay,.."

"2 years younger than me.."

"Yeah, that's okay, you know?" Then it suddenly occurred to me..

"Oh, yeah.. you're older than him, right? Like 9 years or something?"

"12 and a 1/2 actually.."

"oh my.. no wonder you said it's nothing.." Then I was like.. "His mum also older than his dad- 4 years.."

Then my parents were also at the table..

So my mum said, "Yeah, the smart ones will go for more matured girls.."

Then Aunty Anne said, "Yeah, the smart ones.. :D"

Then I said, "Yeah, I think that's the trend now, you know? But mum is only older than dad 1 year.."

Then my mum was like.. "2 years, actually.. because dad just turned 57 in Nov and mum is going to be 59 in March, so it's almost 2 years." And I was like.. =O

Uncle Kew San, "So what is he studying?"

"Same as me.. Business Management"

Yea.. so that's about it.. I'm looking forward to the funeral tomorrow- can't wait to meet more cute cussiez.. Oh well.. it's 2.25am.. time to go to sleep.. heh. Still alot of fruitz left. Will have to leave at 9am tomorrow morning, and by the time it is now, I don't think I can wakey early tomorrow,..

P/S: Matt.. Thanks for taking care of the car for me.. I owe you heaps.. I tried looking for jobs in the newspaper here.. seriously nothing for me. I think I'll be coming back to Malaysia- plenty more job opportunities there compared to here. I still haven't typed out my CV yet. Need to get it done soon.. I told my sis that unless God tells me to come to Singapore, I'm not going anywhere. See how, la.. if God really wants me to come to Singapore to work then I'll get a job here.. see how, kay? But by the rate it's going, I don't think so la.. erm.. gtg sleep de.. everyone sleep liao.. Goodnight *hugz* I love you.



* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment