.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Closure

Just done talking with Matt.. feel much better now that I know what he's going through.. something like the way I treated my ex last time - I just was with them to forget about someone else, not because I really loved them.. and I don't blame him, although I know he blames himself. But seriously, when someone breaks your heart, all you want is out, and the only way you can think of, other than God, is someone else.

I trust him when he says that it's not because of another girl, because when I broke up with my third one, it wasn't because of another guy either, but I called it off easily because I wasn't into him. So Matt just wasn't into me. He never was. I'm just grateful to him for telling me that it's nothing to do with me - it's himself: that I didn't do anything wrong- he just made a few wrong choices because of circumstances.

People will think that I have the right to blame him for using me and that I am his responsibility and he has to pay a price and all, but look at it this way- I flirted with my exes and broke up with both of them because I didn't love them in the first place, so who is worse off? Although Matt may be in the wrong this time round, I definitely hurt more people than he has. I have to take my hats off to him for still treating me as a friend- you know what I did to my previous ones? Man,.. you don't wanna know.

Love him a lot, yes, even when he doesn't love me, yes. Foolish, yes- aren't we all. Love is the game of the foolish and the wise. We all play it. We all win, lose and die trying. But ultimately, we play it. Although my relationship with Matt was one sided, I enjoyed it, because he made me feel like it wasn't.

I will always love you, Matt! ;) Adios!



* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment