.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

.:: ..: :. In Memory of Eunice Lee Cay Shing .: ..::.
(1987-2005)


Subject:In Memory of Eunice Lee Cay Shing (1987-2005)

On the 19th of October at about morning,
Eunice Lee, Editor for the school's editorial board
and senior / ex-form 5 of SMK Seri Hartamas has
pass away peacefully having suffering with
pneumonia. God Bless her.. Whoever knew her or
just heardof this, please spend a moment of
silence and pray for her parents and friends as
well as those who are broken down of a lost..

This is something for her in memory, a bible verse
from the book of Matthew 5:4 and 8

Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be
comforted.....Blessed are the pure in heart, for
they will see God

Please do pray. it doesnt matter who you are,
whether you know her or not, no matter what
religion you believe in..but she deserves your
prayer.

May she rest in peace in heaven.

And to Lovey lee --- stay strong girl! God will give
a great impact for you.. Stay passion for Jesus!

Love, Thomas Cheong



This was written on the friendster bulletin board by 'planetshakers'. I first heard of it from Adrienne, through sms. It went like this:


Pls help me pray
4 an opportunity
2 share d gospel
v my family.

Today, endon
passed away.
Yesterday, a
KDU mass com

student died of
dengue. Death is
so real n if they
dunno God, wat

lies after death
is worse than
death itself.
Please, i dun

have d courage
n wisdom 2 do
dis. But i think
thr's a need.

Sender:
Adrienne
+60124055***

Sent:
20-Oct-2005
13:41:07



I was so shaken when I read that. I had to pause whatever I was doing to think.. But I couldn't think. I didn't know what to do. So I said a short prayer, for Adrienne, as requested.

The next class was Mr Nadzri's class. As I walked in, I heard him tell an overseas student in front of the whole class,

"All the overseas students have to send condolences to the Prime Minister of Malaysia because he just lost his wife.. She passed away due to cancer."

I barely reached my seat.. he got all my attention, I had to stop to think where I was walking to.. I didnt know 'Endon' Adrienne was refering to was the Prime Minister's wife..

It wasn't long before Chris walked into the lab and sat next to me. I passed him the sms from Adrienne:

"Adrienne sent this."

After reading, "Who is Endon? Is it a girl or a guy?"

"I don't know.."

"Are these two people from our college?"

"I think so.."

"Okayy..."

"The Prime Minister's wife died also.."

"Yeah, I know.."

The next class was Mr Andrew's class.. It was 2 hours. In between those two hours, we had break where I went back to the lab to retrieve Elaine who went missing. Upon my return from the lab, I was chatting when I noticed an Obituary on the pillar where my other classmates were gathered- just outside the door to the lecture hall.

OBITUARY





In Loving Memory of
Eunice Lee Cay Shing


Yes, the picture was different.. I didnt know how else to get the picture, but I tried anyway.. and I did get it, no it wasnt an online obituary.. guess what I found instead..

Vote for Eunice



HEADLINE: What’s behind your smile?

Eunice :: “Knowing that I’m alive. Every day is full of surprises and I’m excited to know what can happen in a matter of 24 hours!” Eunice Lee Cay Shing, 17

To vote for Eunice, please type CGEUNL and send an SMS to 36663.




* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I actually came across her story on star news back in 2005, and it was really amazing to hear her generosity and the lives she have touched.

    I'm actually trying to find out more of her testimony, because I was so blessed by it and it changed my life. If you know more of it, I would gladly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete