.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Come Back Home - Apple

lately in this journey
with the battles in the way
i have fought with my own might
though unguarded by the light

ive fallen once again
to the pit that once held me
so i looked up and cried
please take me back to the light

coz i wanna come back home
in Your arms where im secured
im tired of living with these worries
im tired of fearing all day long
now i wanna give my all
and surrender to You
just wana live a life
the way it was when im with You

now im alone in the room
with no one left to bother
no faces to see
no voices to hear

but deep in my heart
where there's an empty space that keeps me
its Your face i wanna see
its Your voice i long to hear

i know it wont be easy
to let You take away
the life that ive held on
for so long
but i'll take this one big step
and let You take my all
and leave the rest to You



* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment