.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Believe .:: Lenny LeBlanc

Like a ship on troubled waters
Many sail alone
Mothers weep for sons and daughters
And pray they will come home
For soon it will be harvest time
And all the storms will pass
O what joy I'll find
When I see You at last

You are my resting place
Along the narrow highway
You are my bridge
Across the open sea
You are my Savior
And my passageway to Heaven
O Jesus I believe in You
O Jesus I believe

Father You have seen my struggles
And You have known my fears
But Lord You've been so faithful
To wipe away my tears
So when the world laughs at me
And says I'm just a fool
I will bow my knee
And worship only You

I believe You are the only answer
To life's questions
Lord help me keep my heart
In the right direction



Treat her right ::. Lenny LeBlanc

A lot of people breaking hearts these days
Giving up and just walking away
Forever's just another word
That you hear young lovers say
I know it may be old fashioned, but I still believe
Love stays when the strong winds blow
Even when it hurts, don't let go

Chorus
You've got to treat her right, understand
That she's your woman and you're her man
Tell her that you need her
Like the desert needs the rain
And if you treat her right, show her you care
When you need her she'll be there
Like an island in the storm, a beacon in the night
If you love her, treat her right

A good woman ain't easy to find
The faithful and the loving kind
And if you don't hold her tight
She'll slip right through your hands
Love gives more than it takes
So be willing for her sake
Stand by her when the strong winds blow
Even when it hurts, don't let go

Chorus

She's your best friend and your lover
So if you want to keep her
Take good care of her

If you treat her right, show her you care
When you need her, she'll be there
Like an island in the storm, a beacon in the night
If you love her treat her right

Treat her right
Treat her right




In this album, I also like 'Silent Stars' ^^ :)


* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment