.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ipoh with two ham sup chaiz..[to be edited]

Eh, guess what? That day holiday, went to Ipoh with Likee and his gay partner - Jeffrey.. lol! =P ahah.. went and got my CJ7!! Ahhh!!! So happieeee... :D

ahahha.. it was RM12.90.. eheheh.. and its the same as the RM19.90 one, just that it wasn't smiling.. :( awwhhh...

but newayz.. I'm so happy I could buy it for Andrew.. ahh.. my erm.. real bro yet not real. ahahahhah... okayz.. I'm crapping again.. =.='

Anyway,.. went there because LikEe, la.. he said his dad got brain tumor, so need encouragement, then we go - mana tau his dad already finish op and all fine and well =.= he was just looking for an excuse to kidnap a few people to Ipoh.. again.

Well, he plans to go again sometime early May, like.. really early May because I'll be leaving for Aussie on the 5th of May.. so, oh well.. seems like I'm gonna miss everyone here.. not many people, though.. mainly my second family and CF people.. mainly, la.. and a few church people.. like Shela, Ah Mic and Mei Mei Stephanie.. love them so much.. oh well.. oh, and Gene.. and some online friends, like Rue.. hmmm.. who else? Well.. yes, I'm a loner, so that's about it la.

Anyways.. went to Ipoh, I ate..erm... Ipoh Chicken Rice for Dinner!!! And guess what?~! Nope, you would NOT believe it - LikEe actually, actually paid!!! mwhahhahaha... no, we did NOT trick him into doing it - he actually had the heart to ~ *sob.. how touchin'... haha.. no la, before I decided to come, he actually said that transport costs RM50 both ways and he'll belanja all the makan.. ahah.. so it's more like he tricked us into doing it, not the other way around, because he did NOT belanja all the makan.. lol! In fact, the last meal, I belanja him back one.. hahaha..

Erm.. Sightseeing.. well.. Likee brought us to two places - erm.. the olde olde train station (don't ask why) and the Japanese Garden or something like that (don't ask either).. summore the Japanese Garden so many mosquitoes.. *sob... And landed up I am the one getting bitten all over... :(

Old train station - got some weird pics for you guys.. and I mean WEIRD... ahahah... see for yourself..

Then to the park.. took a few more pics..

erm.. the most 'profitable' thing we did there was to visit the hospital and actually visit his mom.. sighh.. but we only spent like what? less than an hour a visit? lol! Oh, and guess what? Likee loves his mum like crazy, kay? If I didn't know it was his mom, I'd probably think it was his wife, no, not because Likee is old or nething, but because of the way he treats her - so super er... romantic. Lol! :P

No kidding.. see for yourself.



He pets her, hugs her, kisses her all over.. oh boy.. you don't wanna know.. but oh well, since it's his mom, I shall conclude that Likee is a good example to follow, so yes.. that's the way to go, man~ *clap clap clap...

Okay, so what else? Ah yes, CJ7,.. ahhahahaha... next day went to Parade.. finally.. and Likee cannot find parking or rather,.. didn't wanna do side parking. lol! so ended up he paid RM2 parking outside.. and blame it on me... you can't put the blame on me.. can't put the blame on me.. noticed I said "can't", not "can" lol!!!

so we went to 3 different shops.. looking for it...



and finally found it, but like I said earlier.. it wasn't smiling.. awhhh.. so if anyone knows where I can get a smiling CJ7, please lemme know.. I might actually wanna buy another one! lol! no la,.. I think that would be greed.. :P I also bought the cute little handphone assessory thingy.. ahhh.. so cute!!!

One of the shops actually had this many big CJ7s!!!


Oh, oh,.. and guess what? I also took a vid in the car of my lovely lovely CJ7 dancing!! ehehehhehe... so cute la.. makes me happy! :) I wish I could let you guys have a look.. ahahah.. no idea if I can, but I shall try~



so on the way back, slept again... so nice, you know, being the only girl on that trip - I get all the attention!! mwhahahahhahaha... feel like a princess suddenly.. I suddenly realize why I don't like to hang around with girls - because I always wanna be the only girl.. mwhahhaha!!! so yes, yes.. I was treated nicely there.. ^^ no competition..

brought my guitar all the way there, with all the song books but never used it! Well at least I managed to get it tuned by Jeffrey, so yea.. guess I brought it there for something... oh, did you guys know that Jeffrey can actually play? yea.. didn't think so either..

Oh, in the car, those two ham sup chaiz were singing "We are the champion" by Queens, at the top of their lungs! And they woke me up .. Bleargh!

Okay, anyways,.. ah, yes.. cost. Going there was like RM24.80 and coming back was,.. no, you won't believe it either - RM15.80^^ not bad, eh? =) Love the cost.

Oh,.. not to forget something really important - we passed a billboard that said..


JORAM.. eh, no.. Jeram, sorry.. lolz! ^^

And guess what? Jeffrey's car is like covered in Liverpool assessories, kay.. He has this..



and this..



and this...



and when I was done hunting for my dear CJ7, he actually went hunting for more Liverpool stuff.. goodness..

Oh.. one more thing - something very important! We dedicated a song to Likee on the way back - it's called 'Desperado' by Juwita Suwito, and went something like..

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
You've been out riding fences for so long now
Oh you're a hard one but I know that you've got your reasons
These things that are pleasin' you will hurt you somehow

Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy
She'll beat you if she's able
The queen of hearts is always your best bet
Now it seems to me some fine things
Have been laid upon your table
But you only want the ones that you can't get

Desperado, you know you ain't gettin' younger
Your pain and your hunger they're driving you home
And freedom, oh freedom, now that's just some people talkin'
You're a prisoner walking thru this world all alone

Don't your feet get cold in the winter time
The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine
It's hard to tell the night time from the day
You're losing all your highs and lows
Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
Come down from your fences, open the gates
It may be raining but there's a rainbow up above you
You'd better let somebody love you before it's too late

Actually, there are a lot of other people I wanna dedicate this song to, like.. erm.. names I shall not mention here.. ahhaha.. nvm...

So, a toast, to all the desperados out there.. may you find someone tailormade to suit you.. and as for me.. ahh.. I shall sing this song to you!

* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment