.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Working days

I am currently taking two part time jobs - one as an / customer service and another one as an invigilator. The admin assistant / customer service one is in Jaya One, and the invigilator is in Technology Park Malaysia.

Customer Service cum Admin assistant



Lunch : Ate there twice.. once at Jaya Noodle House, and my lunch costed me RM7.30, excluding tax for a not-so-nice chicken rice.. the second time I ate there was at Secret Recipe, cost me like another RM6.50 or something for a black pepper lamb pie (dare not order something too expensive or it will cost more than my one hour's pay! lol!) =\ feel so poor suddenly.. But I have to express my gratitude to Aunty Lily- Matt's mom for asking me over for lunch every other day I worked there..

Thank you so much,.. your food tastes great.. I love coming over and spending time with you guys.. thank you.. you have helped me so much,.. so much more than I can ask for.. especially when Matt broke up with me, you were there for me.. thanks for all the advice, and stories and the book.. thanks for the songs also.. thanks for everything.. I cannot explain how much you guys meant to me and what you've done for me.. I wish I can repay you guys back, somehow... you guys are like the family I always dreamed of having.. I just love the amount of attention I get when I come over.. and Andrew is like the younger brother I've always wanted..(although Matt may not seem to think so^^) but naughty is cute sometimes..


I treat Andrew more like a real brother than any of my other pet bros I have.. I don't know why.. Maybe because I used to be like him too.. just like I used to be like Matt..


Job description : Making >100 phone calls to clinics a day, asking them if they have started using the web based system or manual forms. If they haven't started using the web based online system, they should start =.='

Other than that, I also put stamps on about 2000 letters to all the clinics, informing them that we have moved, and a few other updates.. I have to fill up each letter with 5 A4 papers and 1 postcard with their new address^^ love the stamping, though..


Invingilator @ Exam Site Coordinator (ESC.. lol!)



Work Time : 8am - 5pm
Venue : Jaring Building, Enterprise 1, Technology Park Malaysia
Salary : RM100/day but don't tell people that..

Lunch : Normally ta pau.. ahah.. first day, ate while invigilating.. lol!! eating at the back of the training room here.. shhh...
and then second day, ate in the car.. lol!! hot like anything..
then today fourth day.. ate outside the room at the staff area there.. cold like nething!! :P

but on the third day, I was supposed to go out and find Asaph.. because Asaph works in TPM, Enterprise 4. And he used to brag about his Cafeteria.. he boasted that his chicken chop there only RM5.50.. ahah.. but sadly now that I can actually eat from there, it's already RM7, but oh well.. still cheap^^ In the end, I ate Mee Rebus, la. it was only RM3.50.. lol! Brought Sunitha there too - she is my colleague^^

Talking about finding the cafeteria.. whoah.. you won't know what a person can do within a 1 hour lunch break, my dear blog-readers.. lol!! :) Until now, I feel the satisfaction deepening.. ahahahh... *smug face*

Okay, la.. I shall tell you.. I took off with Sunitha, drove from Jaring building to Enterprise 4, which is still in TPM, to where Asaph works.. Asaph, actually said that his office is on the 5th floor, but since the sms was so long ago, I didn't realize that he was answering two different questions.. the first was, where was his office and the second was, where is the cafeteria.. the sms was something like this..

"Yes.. On level 5.. The cafe is at the end of the whole building.."





* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment