.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Let You find me in the desert

Not let me find You.

Many times, we thought that it was Moses who found the burning bush- no. It was God who found Moses. Why? Because Moses was busy taking care of the sheep- he was not looking for anything. Then, he spotted the burning bush - he did not go into the desert in search of a burning bush or God - no. He was not praying and fasting, asking God to show him a sign or what His purpose was for his life, no. But it was God who was searching for a man to lead His people out of Egypt- and God found Moses, out of the desert.

It is just so different to think that it was You who came and found him. Throughout history, it was You who took the initiative, You who made the first move, You who came to the rescue. And now it is always You who comes for me, to find me when I am alone..

So, let You find me in the desert, Lord. Come, and find me.

Other than this point in my life which is a desert for me, geographically, Australia is a desert also.. I remember specifically, my sister's prophecy about God leading her into the desert, and how it could be interpreted as Australia in a way, which is a desert and also financially a desert period for her family. So, yes, God is leading me into the desert as well.. and He will lead me out. He will find me there.. and call me out to fulfill His purposes when I am ready. When He is looking for someone, He will look for me.

Here am I, Lord.. send me^^

You know, when I am in a time of disappointment, it's when I need to think of His grace to me.. instead of asking God why He didn't do this or that for us, instead of looking at the things we want but cannot have, think about all the wrong things we did in the past and ask ourselves.. do we even deserve salvation? And He gave us grace, forgiveness.. and who are we to ask for more? His grace is enough.. His love is enough.. how can we ask for anything more?

It suddenly dawned upon me that even if I were to be a cleaner for the rest of my life, it is worth it because at least I have eternal life- as least I have His grace and His love - even that I do not deserve. What right do I have to ask Him for anything? Do I actually deserve the things I ask for? The only thing I deserve is condemnation and hell fire, that I am aware of.. and I don't deserve anything else. But now I am redeemed and have salvation. What more do I want? What do I have the right to ask for?



* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment