.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Getting all hyped up about Australia



Here, lemme give you some highlights about me going to Australia - N.D is there.. Who is N.D? Well, he is my ex-classmate when I was 14.. lol! He was my first gay-friend.. lol! Yes, I literally mean gay, not Paul gay kinda gay, but the real one.. lol! Used to come up to me and say things like, "Anna,.. I think I'm gay.. help me! Will I go to hell???" And I would answer something like,.. "Yeap! :D"

Okaylar.. so anyway,.. he ain't gay no more.. I hope.. but well, it's been ages since I saw him, so yeah.. kinda miss him de.. as a friend la (what are you guys thinking, man? Okay, just for the record, when I say I 'miss' a guy, it's not what you think it is, kay? I said I will remain single forevah, so yeah.. it's not what you think it is, and it will never be anymore.. I ain't going to fall into that trap again!) So yeah.. I miss him la.. can't wait to see him.. reminds me of the good olde days when I was all spiritual and holy.. lolz! Man.. those were the days, alright! I didn't see him since I ended high school.. lolz! He is currently taking graphic design in Richmond and staying in Carlton.. thus, as you can see in the pic..^^

As for me, ND is the only friend I have there in Aussie currently, so I am hoping to meet up with him asap. He really helped me alot these days la.. giving me advice about going there, what I need to bring and buy before I go, gimme the train route and stuff.. thanks, ND~ I owe you lots!! *hugz*

^^ the world needs more people like ND~

Oh, and Ebbie and Joey got their PR de, and are planning to stay in Box Hill



* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment