.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Then what is a relationship?

I'm finally giving up.. finally.. finally.. I've given up trying to find God's will for my life.. I know that I am not even supposed to find in the first place.. but.. you know.. as a human, I have expectations too.. and I am so sick of it. I have finally begin to accept the fact that I will never find the guy for me, at least not anytime soon.. so currently, I just roam about.. flirting probably.. just befriending everyone normally and drooling over cute guys, but never really getting emo-involved with anyone of them.. that's the best for now.

You don't believe me, eh? Especially Xiying.. she will be like.. "Yeah, right.. Anna giving up- lol! Anna and her 'infatuations'.." hahah.. I can imagine the expression on her face matching that tone of her voice.. hahahaha.. so XiYing..

But seriously lar.. now is not the right time to get emo-involved with any guy.. I still have a lot of growing up to do.. besides,.. there are exams, assignments and boring stuff..

To all you singles out there who is interested in finding a stable relationship and settling down- what are you thinking? A relationship is not about going out hang kai everyday, seeing each other every day and talking to each other everyday.. there are better things to do in life. So what is a relationship really about?

A relationship is not about seeing each other. It is not even about accompanying each other. A lot of people have fine long distance relationships. Then what is a relationship? A love relationship is a commitment. A commitment between two people, to esteem and to love each other above everyone else. This is Anna's definition of a relationship.

The dictionary defines a relationship as an emotional or other connection between people. So I guess you have gained more understanding about the definition of relationship before you get into one, or if you're already in one- by reading this post. Thank you.

P:S- I have a love relationship with God- by my definition, of course.

* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

1 comment:

  1. Hmm.. Hav a better understanding now.. but then.....I define it as understanding and commitment between each other... lol..

    Cause if you commit to each other but never understand each other throughly, not that good right? :P

    But hmm.. if you don't see/accompany each other, do that makes a relationship? I don't really think so.. Cause in a relationship, there must also be intimacy right? and that involves meeting that person face to face.. If I am mistaken, correct me.. lol..

    ReplyDelete