.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Driving dreams...

Here is a silly sms session with a friend of mine which went totally round the bush..

Bold : me

Eh.. Busy arh? When you coming back?

So fast mis me? Lol, on my way home.. Anything?

Where got so fast? Considered slow already la.. But much faster than you la..

Ahah, thought ur didi wil accompany u.. He's like everything to u.. Hehe

He just recovered from chicken pox.. He took me to 1u this morning, then dumped me at home and went out with his friends. Didi only, mah.. Not bf.

Ahah, so how much effort u took to look after him, he dump u home 4 friends.. Cute la u..

What cute? Like that also cute ah? I show you what is cute want or not?

Ahah, dats exciting, wads cute?

-_-" it was just a statement.. What were you expecting, dude? A mirror?

U said u wanted to show me? Dats mean! U cant juz tel ppl wad u wanna show n not showing them kay!

Wah.. First i'm cute, now i'm mean? That's not fair..

Well, dun blame me, i said u were cute, u said u wanted 2 show me cuter, n it got me excited, n now ure telling me its juz a saying? Huge disappointment! Meanie

Haha.. Well, sorry to dissapoint you, [name withheld],.. but other than me, nothing's cute..

Ahah, looks like sum1's head is growing eh! Excuse me, im cute too aite, u cant hold that title all 2 urself! Learn to share!

Fine, so i can make exceptions.. But i'm telling you.. This is as for as it goes.. My decision is final.

Ahah, aww, stingy u

It's not about being stingy.. It's about being honest.

Ahah, Thx 4 ur honesty, so tel me wad else u wanna be honest about?

What do you mean? I'm always honest.. Aren't you?

Of course.. Wad else u wan 2 noe? Lol, wad do i gain by lying eh?

I want to know what time you're coming back.. Wasn't that the first thing i asked you? -_-"

Ahah, how can i tel u dat? U cant predict wads on the traffic

Erm.. Why not?

Well, i suck when it comes to directions..

Directions? You're navigating?

Driving

Go dream..



* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

1 comment: