.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Quotes - copyrighted by God and Anna

When there is someone around you in troubled times, its good..
but when there is someone around you all the time, that's even better.

Lord,.. if You can speak to me,
then no matter where I am in this world,
I will be happy.

Chasing your dreams is like running after the wind-
once you caught it, you know you're dreaming..

What is the class you enjoy the most in your whole life?
- finding my dreams
And the subject I enjoy the most is realizing it.

Just because you don't know a person, does not mean you know them
- so stop making assumptions

To fail is one thing
- to accept is another;
to believe that you're a failure is a whole different thing altogether.
But doing something about it becomes a whole new world.

Sadness is in the eyes
- when failure is in the heart.

Pride does not need a reason
- but failure does;
and the reason for failure is sometimes pride.

It is not the first time I've failed, actually
- it is just my first time realizing it.

So what's with being a human being and making mistakes?
- stupid question..
Being a human being is all about making mistakes.

There is nothing wrong about you
- just your attitude.

Arrogance leads to failure.

I'm a small kid
- and small kids don't give up so easily.

I cannot change people
- whether or not they change is their choice.

I will never understand God's love for me until You show it.

Sometimes you don't know how slow you are until you get onto the fast lane.


* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

1 comment:

  1. Jie, I don't totally disagree with your quotes, but just look at them differently from my perspective. I'll just give you my opinion.

    Jie said, "I cannot change people. Whether or not they change is their choice."

    Didi thinks, "I cannot change people, but I can impact people to change for the better, or the worse."

    Thats all I guess. Haha. I agree with all of them actually. Heh...take care jie. *hugz* Didi loves jie loads. = )

    ReplyDelete