.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Why love doesn't make sense..

Love is nonsense because it make no sense? Huh? Dun really agree with that..

Wondering why u wrote about that... Any reasons? Lol..

But I love the last part.. =)

lawrence_teoh89

____________________________________________________________________________

Haha.. I knew someone would object to that~! Hehe.. thanks for asking, now I can explain myself.. hehe..

Well,.. to me, love doesn't always make sense because no matter what wrong that person does, we will still love that person. Sometimes we ourselves don't understand why. I can give myself a thousand reasons why I should not love a particular person, but I can't help it- I don't choose who I love. No matter how I try to reason myself out, it can make all the sense in the world not to love him, but I just can't stop loving him- because love doesn't always make sense. When we do certain bad things, it doesn't make sense why God still loves us, but He does.. So love doesn't always make sense. That's why no one can explain why God loves us. He loves us unconditionally, with the agape love.

So now you know why I said love doesn't make sense? =)

* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

4 comments:

  1. Now I see your point.. Love yeah.. sometimes it didn't make sense.. Even if you do like that person, that person may not like you but yet, u still love him..

    Btw, yet to experience this.. so, can't really say anything about it.. haha.. when I have love problem, maybe I can consult you? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa.... love problem consult ME?? LOL~! Impossible- Anna's reasoning will NEVER make sense.. hahahaha.. because when you're in love, you're in love.. what else can I say? Nothing else will matter to you.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna's reasoning will never make sense? Sure anot woh? haha.. cause you are more experienced in this area right? hehe..

    Guess I must patiently wait for the right person.. cause till now, I am still not in a relationship.. sigh.. 18 but still no one I like yet..

    OH ya.. heard of HUGE camp before? organized by youth alive..

    ReplyDelete
  4. 18 years old still young la, ah boy.. don't worry.. you wait, lar.. maybe 10 years time.. haha.. don't regret here regret there like me.. ;)

    ReplyDelete