.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Monday, August 13, 2007

All about sex

Today's devotion is about sex.

Sex is all about trust and letting him take over. But first, you know if he is the one. If he is not the one, dump him- it's worth it. You have to get a guy who can handle you and yet, loves you.

Taking care of her is not just spoiling her, but managing her entire wellbeing- without manipulating her. Managing and manipulating are two different things. The question is, do you manage her- or does it have to be the other way around? If you're looking for a mother, just marry a nanny or something..

Sex is all about trust and letting him take over. Girls, you have to let go- don't try to control him. (Learned this from a book) If you have to control him all the time, get another guy. And guys, if you want to get a girl, you have to prove yourselves. Respect has to be earned, not given.

Sex is all about trust and letting Him take over. 'We must have sex with God. Sex is the highest level of intimacy. It is something pure. God created it.' this is what I remember someone telling me- Someone taught her that. Ajaran sesat? Nope. It's in the Bible. Jesus said, "Abide in me and I in you. As the vine abides in the branches, so must you abide in me." John 15.

Unless and until we have sex with God, we cannot have spiritual children or accomplish anything for God. 4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. 5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will[b] ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples."

We learn in science class that the roots carry water up the xylem (you abide in Me) and the phloem carries food made from photosynthesis by the leaves down (I abide in you). I shall not move into "How to abide in God's love." As I have already touched on that before- you may read John 15:9-13.

What is sex? Sex is all about trust and letting Him take over. You have to let go of yourself- deny yourself. He will take control of your entire being- your body, soul and spirit. This is the highest level of intimacy. When He takes over, He is in you and you are in Him. You are one. Everything you do, is what He wants to do. The way you live your life is He living in you and you in Him. This is the highest level of intimacy.

Letting God take over is a lot more than letting your husband take over- your husband cannot take over your life- God can. Your husband cannot achieve that level of intimacy you have with God. He cannot abide in you. He doesn't have mind-link, nor does he have the ability to send messages through your brain. He cannot speak to your heart like God can. I know some married couples have a GPRS implanted into their bodies or something- they just seem to know where each other are. They can never get lost in a shopping mall.

But God's GPRS system is much stronger than that- He doesn't even need GPRS. You and Him are already one- when you invited Him into your heart. John 14

"16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

19
“A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also. 20 At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. "

You know, sometimes I think that it's not about what God wants you to do anymore,- it's simply about what God wants to do.

We can do some things some times and have no idea why we do it. All we know is that we are 'obeying' God. It's not obedience, actually. It's submission. No particular instruction was given, so it's not about 'obeying' anymore. Submission is letting go, and letting God take over. The Holy Spirit just takes over *snap* just like that. And when you let that happen regularly and all the time, you have achieved a healthy relationship with God. John 14

"10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.
12
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father."

God's not here to control you, no. God loves you- He wants the best for you. God doesn't need to control you- He's God. He doesn't even need you. But we let God control us. Why? Because it's only fun that way :) Isn't sex fun? Isn't it such a beautiful thing?

God doesn't control us, no. He wants to have a partner He can do things with- He doesn't like to be alone. He created us so that He can have a relationship with us. (Learned this from someone)

"32 Indeed the hour is coming, yes, has now come, that you will be scattered, each to his own, and will leave Me alone. And yet I am not alone, because the Father is with Me."

God doesn't like to be alone, and neither do I. I need God because He is the only friend I have whom I can really count on and share all my secrets to. We may not be able to share everything with our spouses, but we know that we can share it with God. Somethings are better left unsaid- what if that thing which you want to say is going to hurt him/her? Some things cannot be told- you just have to share it with God. It's like the husband who didn't want to let his wife see their stillborn child because it looked like a weird creature and he knew she wouldn't be able to take it- similarly so, some things can only be shared with God.

* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

2 comments: