.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Becky's and Jerry's birthday

who is that? Well.. Becky is my cell leader and Jerry is the host. We have our cell in Jerry's house and Aunty Becky is now officially 50 years old~! Hahahaha.. old liao~! Jerry still has 2 more years to go~!



Aunty Becky





So they sent me to collect the cake- Joanne's idea to get the tiramisu cake.. hheheh.. where did I buy the cake?- simple!- Secret Recipe, of course.. first I thought of going to the one in SS2 then I remembered that there was one in CenterPoint which was on the way to the house- so I got it there.. well.. at least the parking is easier~! Huh! Don't talk about parking in SS2, man~! Added to it, I was alone, so there wasn't anyone who could wait for me in the car.





Everyone kept saying the cake was nice.. ahaha.. All thanks to Joanne~! I kept asking her stupid questions.. ehheeh.. I was like.. "Joanne.. which cake should I buy? The Oreo one? The cheesecake? Got the one.. the white chocolate wan..? Or how about the chocolate one with walnut- that day my birthday wan? Nice anot?"

"Well.. yeah.. that one is nice lar.. get that one la.."

"But.. but.. won't the cell people be bored? They just ate it only!"

"Yeah.. and it might be too sweet for becky also.. you know la.. old people don't like to eat too sweet wan.."

"So how?"

"Get the tiramisu cake la.."

"You sure? You sure, aaah?"

"Yeah, la.. sure la.."

"Very sure, ah?"

"Yeah, la~! Sure, la!"

"Erm,.. ok.. you sure, ah?" >.<

"Yes, la...." -_-"


"Oklor.. I buy that one.." =/





Aunty Becky and New Comer

Haha.. then I dropped off the cake at Jerry's house.. then they had a lil' Ice Breaker.. Steph took it.. Everyone had to intro themselves because we had 1 new comer- Lianne's friend (totally forgot her name).. And so by the time I came out of the bathroom, everyone was almost done.. Steph went like.. "So? who not yet?"







And everyone pointed to me.. (That time I sat next to Vic, my bro..)

"Erm.. I'm Anna? ..I'm from Malacca?"

Everyone went like.. "HAAAAHHHH!?"

Especially Vic.. he jumped... and looked at me with those big eyes.. =O since when did his younger sis come from Malacca~!!!? ahahahha... Malaccan by blood but KLian by birth.. hahaha.. my dad from Malacca mah.. but I didn't say anything la.. just smile only :) because I have wonderful friends in Malacca.. and Malacca rocks because of them.. Ah Mic (my didi), Ah Ber, Ah Ma, Ah Na, Eugene, Isaac.. Hhehehe..




After that I only realized that the house no service, and I was supposed to receive a call from Chek Boon to pick him up from One Utama! Summore he will be calling using public phone because his phone sumthing wrong! Oh no~! So I faster went to the part of the house where got service and received a message from an unknown digi number.. "Anna, this is Chek Boon.. call me back on my handphone!"



Hmmm... so I called lor! Turns out he was in Mutiara McDs..

I was like.. "What are you doing there???"

"my friend is here mah.."

"huh?? what friend?"

"my friend la.. you ask him come also la.. he dowan to come.. wait I pass the phone to him.."\

"Uh.. uh.."

then another guy picked up.. "Hello?"

"Eh.. come la.."

"cannot la.. I got to go back to Ipoh.."

"oohhh.."

"my gf coming then we going back to ipoh already.. I cannot join la.."

"oohh,.. I see... oklar.." (don't even know who the heck he is that time..) Then he passed back the phone to Ah Boon..

"Oklar.. so meet you in Mutiara.. I'm coming now.."

"Ok Ok..."

Then I took off.. parked at McDs.. before I could call him, he spotted my car already.. here he was with a cigarette in his mouth.. all lighted up and burning.. then he looked into the car at me and laughed his head off.. I was like.. what the..? What the fellar laughing at la?

Then he went off to talk to his friend something and came in..

"Eh.. what you laughing at la?"

"At you, la!"

"Why, la!"

"Because you look so funny.. small girl, big car.."

-_-" "What, lar.. normal mah.. you never see before meh? These kind of things normal mah.. then also got big person, small car.. Never see before, meh?"

"No, ler.."

"I got two friends also very big one.. both driving red kancil.."

"Oh.. is it ah? Never see before oh.. Eh,.. you know how to drive a not wan? I scared oh.."

"Umm.. depends la.."

"What 'depends'?~! Eh,.. you got liscence anot wan?"

"Haha.. depends la.."

"What?! Eh.. I scared lor, like that! You sure a not wan? How you see, leh.. you so short!"

"A bit a bit see can already la.."

"Eh.. what a bit a bit?"

"You scared, ah? You scared then you still got time to jump out of the car.. now car stop already.."

"Ha? Dowan la.."

"Eh? You not scared meh?... You must have confidence in my driving wan.. if not I cannot drive.."

"Wah.. like that wan ah? Oklar.. I have confidence! Full confidence!"

"Not real wan?! so sarcastic.."

"What you want summore? Real wan la.. Eh.. that's my friend there.. walking back to the car.."

"Why he walk wan? Want me to fetch him a not?"

"No need, la.. his car park inside there how to fetch?"

"OOhh..."

Then later his friend called him.. after that I asked him what happened..

"My friend's gf now only eating dinner.. he asked can join a not?"

"Can.. I meet him at centerpoint la.."

So went to centerpoint McDs there wait.. In the end, met him at Mobil there.. then upon reaching the house he said..

"Wah.. your friend so rich wan ah? I can rob him or her a not? Is it a him or her? I hope it's a her.."

"Depends la.."

"What? Like that also depends ah?"




Then came out of the car..go in the house with these two guys.. I also don't know how it became like that.. the cell was praying for Becky just as we were coming in.. then they ended already.. the two guys first thing only ask for bathroom.. -_-"





So anyway.. there were two plates because they thought that I was only bringing one guest.. so they ended up eating my share also.. :( haha.. no la.. it was fine because the food looked kinda scary.. ahhha.. so I told everyone that I ate de.. truth was.. I did eat lar.. but at my house.. the food here.. see also no appetite.. :D shhh...





Oklar.. so in the end all the aunties and uncles only layan them >.<




Then later got presentation.. Joanne and Jonathan presented beautifully.. I still think Jonathan can really sing.. He really sings with his whole heart la.. one heck of a PK there.. haha.. then in the end.. I was thinking.. eh? how come so long already Ken (Ah Boon's friend) still here wan ah? Oh NO~!!! NO SERVICE!

So faster ask Ah Boon.. "Eh.. *refers to Ken* no need go wan ah?"

"Got go la.. waiting for gf to call.."

"Eh! No line wan la here! *takes out handphone and shows*"

"HAH!?" looks at Ken.. "NO LINE HERE!" Ken looks at my phone in horror, takes his out of his pocket, looks at his - immediately jumps out of his chair.. I pointed to the sofa near the wall.. "Over there! Over there got service..!"

Two guys ran there.. still no service.. Stephanie explains that service is only front and back of the house.. I quickly pointed to the main door.. "Over there! Over there!"

Two guys ran to the main door.. everyone still singing.. someone opened door.. they rushed out.. finally got signal.. Ken started calling already.. then I said goodbye to Ah Boon..







Later after everything, went into the car to go home.. found Ah Boon's beg in my car.. what la the fellar... I laughed to myself and quickly called him..



"Leng Chai!"

"Eh.. my bag in your car.."

"Your beg here ah!"

"Eh.. can bring to 1U anot?"

"Cann.... where?"

"You see the bus stop there wan.. there got one FCUK one.."

"The taxi waiting there is it? Ok, I come now.."



Then went there lor.. the FCUK he was talking about was hardly noticable because all covered by trees alredy and I cannot park there.. so I had to park further up a bit- the waiting place there.. then called him..

"Where your car? Cannot see you!"

"In front somemore.. what you doing there la? What you working?"

"Me, ah? Putting banner la.."

"Wah? Putting banner, ah? So happening wan ah your job?"

"Yeah lor,.. so happening.. Oh.. Ok, I see you already.."

"OK.."





The next day.. Becky messaged me ask me to invite Ah Boon go for the Digi Celebriti contest with us.. because we all going one cell group to support Clement from Terengganu.. he is Pastor Vincent's son.. he was in the finals already.. left 3 people only that time.. So we went, lor.. tried contacting Ah Boon.. cannot.. so I went ahead anyways..

I followed Joanne and Emma there.. we ended up parking at the outdoor parking there.. haha.. felt weird.. but turns out the competition was also outdoors! At the FCUK there! so it was very near indeed! I think it's the hand of God la that made us park there! So I was like.. "ei? ain't this the place where Ah Boon told me to drop his bag off yesterday? Summore he told me he doing banner, right???? Oh my goodness! He was working for the Digi Contest thingy!" so I tried calling him again, cannot.. maybe too loud or what.. then tried looking for him, also cannot..

Aiyo.. I tell you ah.. the Digi Crew all want to take video of us because we all were supporting Clement and he had the least supporters, you know.. then they make us shout, "CLEMENT SING, CLEMENT SCORE! GOOOOOOOOOOO CLEMENT!!!" so the next day we all gonna come out in TV3, 12PM.. haiyo.. good thing we'll be in church that time!!! Aunty Faith said earlier, they tried to take video but not enough people!

then during the show, finally someone tapped me on the back.. it was Ah Ber.. Ah Boon was there, he was wearing one of the Digi T-shirts, la with the tag all.. then I was like.. aaahh.. finally..

so I said.. "Eh.. what you doing here la.."

"I'm working la! As a crew!"

"OOOOhhhhh... nowander la!"

"What you doing here?"

"My friend.. he singing.. in the finals.. we come to support him.. :D"

"OOOhhh..."

Clement sang.. wah.. so bergaya.. he wear white then sing English song.. the other two contestants wore black and sang BM songs.. so you think leh? But he really can sing lor.. *sniff *sniff.. then we so hungry, so I follow Ah Ber and Gene go and buy paparoti.. then Ah Gene bought headphones.. the big big one..

Then guess what?~! Clement won the first round.. and he is now in the finals finals.. left two people already.. the one that was out was the 14 year old boy.. although he was young but he really cannot sing la.. and Clement, well.. he got the most votes la.. :)

Then they asked Clement.. "Who would be the 3 people you would thank?"

Then Clement said, "First.. I want to thank God.." WAH.. this fellar really deserve to win! And then he sang another song, this time, he dedicated it to his friend who was also a fellow-contestant.. a girl.. hehe.. and the song was about friends.. he really can sing, man..

And then finally, guess what~?! CLEMENT WON~!!!! Yay~!!!!! We were shouting all the way, man! >.<>.<

When I came back, I told my dad about it, but he forgot to share it on Sunday the next day.. aww :( Summore, Clement was not supposed to make it in the finals wan.. he was actually the 4th one.. then the 3rd fellar pulled out for 'personal reasons'.. and so Clement became the third one, so he made it in the finals! And now he won!! Yay~! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLEMENT~!

* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

1 comment:

  1. Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd
    like to send you an e-mail. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

    Also visit my web-site; wieght loss

    ReplyDelete