.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Where have I been? (Part 2)

This is a continuation from 3-5th August 2007 - Ipoh Healing Rally (Part One).

On the way back from Ipoh, we dropped by a beautiful water damp.. there, Eugene, Gabriel, Stephanie Sim and I took pictures.. hehe.. it was great! I had a wonderful time :) I'll show you guys the pictures..

Then, we went to Setapak to drop Eugene.. there, we ate dinner! Yummy! Nice, affordable, filling dinner! Hehehe.. Gabriel and Eugene are so much fun, even when I'm blurr.. :)

Ok, then finally we had to drop Eugene- he had exam the next day!!! LOL! He very daring, leh.. so.. very sad lor.. must say byebye.. :( ..hoped that he will come to cell more often then can see him summore.. :)

Well,.. he did after that.. he came to cell a lot! So I very happy la!


6-9th August 2007 - Youth Pastor's School held in Gentings, Awana.

Haha.. no kidding.. it was the next day- Monday. Went with Vic up to Gentings.. haha! Reached one hour before check-in-time and don't know what to do! So we went and look for the hall and everything- Empty woh! Summore the table arrange all like conference style wan.. ahah.. scary! >.<

Ok, cut the long story short, I found my room! Yay! The first person who came in to the door was Tabitha Ong from Calvary Church. She started ringing the bell when I was in the bathroom- I rushed out and open the door for her- there she was, groovy with her sport shoes, highlighted hair, huge black backpack and bass guitar stripped unto her back! hehe.. yes.. she was cool and all that.. but most of all, she was friendly :) and then she soon had to go down for practice.

The second person in was Andrea Foo.. she had to study for her exam too! Hehe.. I felt like we both got a lot in common when it came to exams and stuff because I had to study for my IELTS which was on the last day of camp. Thus, I had to leave camp earlier to sit for my exam to subang. This meant that I had to leave at about 7 something in the morning and skip the last session.. So Andrea had this guy chasing her and she talks a lot on the phone and sms and all.. Turns out, her mentor kacaus her a lot! He is married with his first kid on the way and she is very close to him and his wife.. hehe sounds a lot like me being close to my sis and Caleb! Well, Andrea spent lots of time in the camp alone, waking up earlier than everyone else to study and all.. I really respect her for her diligence!

The third person never came- then it was dinner! I went to eat as soon as I could- hungry woh! And then during dinner, I found my cf sitting at a 4-seated table, so it was full and I couldn't join them.. they so bad- come already never tell!

Ok, so anyway, soon enough a girl came- Michel Ong from Kuantan! I hardly took a glance at her, gave her the keys and said hi. Then she went off. As she went off, I told the table whom I hardly knew, "Pastor's kid..". And I think that time my bro was there.. he said something like.. "so what? my room mate is also a pastor's kid.." and then I was like.. "is it??" >=) naughty me! Well,.. PKs are normally like that la.. they don't like to reveal their true 'identity'- they want people to accept them for who they are and not just because of who their parents are sometimes..

And then she later came back to return the keys to me, and I took it from her without a glance a said, "Thanks, but you could actually keep the keys, you know? You didn't have to give it back. But thanks anyway.." Then she went off..

After that, the table left and I was the last to eat. She came up to me and said, "Anna, my face doesn't ring a bell to you, is it??" I looked at her blurrly... "err... nope!" then she said.. "Aaron Phua????" Then I was like.. "OH MY...."

Turns out.. she was Aaron's pet sis whom I manja so much that time when I went to Kuantan! I even talked about her here in my blog like ages ago! My goodness! I don't even know when it was when I went to Kuantan.. it was like.. 2 years ago or something! Haha.. goodness! That was like... ages ago! I was soooo excited! I told her,..

"eh,.. KDU CF is here also, you know? I mean like.. some of them la.."

Then she was like, "What? KDU CF is HERE?????" she also soo excited! Hehe..

Then I looked at their table and tried waving to get my attention. Soon enough, one of them looked at me and I was like signaling them to come over.. so they came. Then I was like..

"This is Aaron Phua's pet sis!" haha.. they all looked like so blur...

"Oh, really? This is Aaron's pet sister????" then we all started talking and all.. then the conversation went to like..

"Oh.. so there are 2 PKs in your room? Wow.. that's a lot of PKs.."

Then someone else said like,.. "Oh.. there is another PK I met also.. Tabitha.."

Then I was like,.. "WHAT?~! Tabitha? Tabitha Ong?????"

And they were like.. "Yeah.. Tabitha Ong.. she is a PK also. .I was just talking to her just now..."

Then I was like.. "What the,...?? She is my room mate also!!!" Haha...

Then they were like,.. "What? Really? Oh my.. so there are 3 PKs sleeping in the same room! Hahahah... power!"

Ok,.. so the camp went on.. I met another girl.. her name was.. Phoebie.. haha.. ok.. this one was interesting.. Phoebie came to my room.. Andrea, Michel and I were there... the conversation went something like this:

Michel and Phoebie were drowned in their own conversation and Andrea and I were unabsorbed.

Andrea to Michel: Wah.. two of you meet before this camp wan ah? So close wan?

Michel: Yeah.. we meet before in another camp..

Phoebie: Yeah.. that camp is called the Lamerz United.. hahaha...

Michel: Yeah.. *pause* (then to Phoebie) she is one of us, you know?

I kind of got the drift.. they were talking about PKs..

Phoebie: Really, ah?

Michel: Yeah, but too bad la, they don't open it to other denominational churches..

Phoebie: Oh, which church she goes to?

Michel: Latter Rain Church or something like that..

Anna: Hey~! My church is charismatic, ok?

Michel: Is it?... I have to ask them first la..

Phoebie: Eh,.. hungry la..

Michel: Yeah, me too..

Anna: Eh, .. my bro also hungry,.. just now he want to go to Gohtong but don't know how to go only..

Phoebie: Oh, really?

Anna: Yeah.. you all want to go a not? If you all want, then I call him now..

Phoebie: Ok, can also.. call him la..

Anna smses Vic and informs him.. It went something like this.. "Hey,.. There are two PKs here very hungry.. can take them go to Gohtong to eat ah?" Then I went to his room to cari him.. Phoebie and Michel went to wait for my downstairs..

Some guy opened the door and stared at me.. I was in my naughty mood.. so I went something like.. "I'm looking for my boyfriend? Victory Low?" And the guy was like.. "uh.. uh.. Victory.." Haha.. siao man..

And then my bro came.. so I was like "did you get my sms? two girls want to go out makan.. can take them or not?" And then after a long thought he was like.. "okay.. "

So in the end.. my bro and I went down and sought after Michel and Phoebie who were supposed to wait for us at the lobby.. and then Vic went and retrieve his car while Michel and I waited there.. Phoebie was on the way with her brother whom Vic and I was NOT expecting.. and I was like.. she has a brother? And Vic was like.. yeah.. that's my room mate!

Ok.. so there we were a car full of PKs .. 5 of us altogether, and it was the first time in my life I met so many PKs!!!!! -Let alone a car full of 'em! It was brilliant! Hehe.. so we went down and met another table full of other conference people...

Yeah.. then found out that Michel had 5 brothers and 2 sisters.. Phoebie and her bro lost to Michel's family by 1, and my family like.. no match.. ahah.. and we used to think that 5 were too many!!! My goodness... is it just me or do all Pastors seem to be the only people who heed God's instruction to be 'fruitful and multiply'?


* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment