.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

International Convention 2007

God is moving, can you hear the sound of the revival?
The sound of the revival is the sound of demons screeching.....

Yes,.. it was good. Every convention, we get nearer and nearer to the real thing, and this convention, it was so near, you could touch it...

I don't have to talk about what they preached about because I can type that out later.. so here, I'll just share the experiences we've had together as a church, as a cell and me, as an individual..

As a church.. Elijah's message was so.. erm.. how shall I put it? -indirectly straight forward.. haha.. we did go into something new.. God moved. We could see that in all the deliverance that was happening. Demons manifested and kids saw demons and stuff and repented because of the Magic Cards they were playing.. kakaka... It was great! God was moving..

And our cell also had one cell member that is going through deliverance.. when she was young, she was dedicated to one of the Chinese goddess as a goddaughter.. and the monkey god also.. but God is moving and the demon couldn't stand the presence of God anymore!! Yehhhhh~!!! she couldn't hear and couldn't talk.. we all prayed with her and for her.. she was my room mate summore! It was so exciting!! >.<
And then later, on the last night we went out to the mamak opposite Bayu Beach there.. and then we were looking through all the photos in the digi cam and noticed a lot of 'light circles' that is like the one Caleb saw in Ipoh there.. they were angels! So they also noticed a 'hand' in one of the pictures, near Ah Ber's head.. then summore on the way back, Charles Tee from Kluang still took pictures, you know.. and then we see in the picture, still got circles! And then he said, "You all walk.. you all walk.. I take.." Then we cross the road, ah.. and then take another picture.. got one light.. super bright one.. one BIG circle there.. hehe.. so cool..

About me leh.. I danced with all my heart.. exhausted like anything.. It's one of the few times I get to dance like that.. maybe because I was 'practicing' way before convention already... at all those prayer meetings.. :) haiyo.. I met so many friends lar.. they all so chunted.. here I give you a list of all the chun chun friends I met..


..Malacca
(Ah.. this one no need to say lar...) Micheal.. my didi.. hehe.. this one sure must be the first one I mention... haha.. he got good taste for girls la.. *ahem *ahem.. but didi... make sure you see the heart, okie? Not the looks la.. *ahem *ahem! >.<

Isaac ..didn't know he so 'sociable'.. suddenly call me "jie jie" and then later found out that he was the same age as me! Ish ish.. that guy... hehe.. he also very nice la.. friendly people..
And then hor.. all the while I sit with them, I ask them to lend me a pen wan.. how I know that everytime they lend me theirs, one of them had to go on without one! >.< haiyorrr... I only found out at the last session.. I feel super bad de, kay??

OH! JOSHUA LOW! ahhahahaha.... heheheheh.. Joshua is 13.. but he seriously seriously look like 9 and act like it too~! Haiyor.. I tell you.. if you were to forget anyone on earth.. I think he'd be the hardest to forget lar.. seriously.. talk about BIG impression! mwhahaha... he, ah.. very the 'sexy' wan.. and can announce it summore! he go swimming at the beach with his red underwear and then sun bath and sand bath and pose there like duhno what model like that.. and then run also baywatch style wan.. haiyo! no comment, lar seriously! And to make it worse, I'm actually literally related to him by blood, man! how bad is that?~! hahaha.. oklar,.. not so bad lar, considering I got my wild moods too.. like when I was in my Nana mood the other day.. dancing there.. haha.. actually.. can sort of see the resemblance, lar when I am in my moods, but I WON'T go around dancing in my red panties, lar, ok??

..Johor
Elisha Swee.. haha.. this guy 17 only but act like older.. in the end he balanja me makan.. haiyo.. summore say i owe him next convention woh... >.< how to remember liadat? I super old de.. they all play rock paper scissors and see who accompany back to my room from the mamak to take the chocolate cake back for they all to eat woh.. and then Elisha terpaksa take me.. haiyor! So sad for him, hor? Anyway,.. nice of them to actually think of accompanying me la.. so long never see gentlemen de.. you know, lar cf people not so gentlemen wan..haah.. to them it's like.. 'you go walk yourself la!' Elisha also passed me the flag that time running running round on the last night.. he was like from behind me, "Anna, help me.. take the flag.." the Malaysian flag.. summore my hands dirty.. that time rub nose.. so all the erm.. 'bacteria'...haha.. I think you know what I am talking about! Later I terpaksa bring the flag to the bathroom to wash the pole with soap...hahhahaha.. shhhh... aiyah.. how to 'shhhhh' on the blog? :P

Joshua.. something.. I forgot Joshua what.. sorry... neh.. the one always with Jeoffrey wan.. he very friendly lar.. and super sweet.. >.< that time I dancing the Nana Style while the kids practicing there in the hall, he look at me like he watching playhowse disney liadat... haiyor..

Jeoffrey.. actually Jeoffrey and Joshua I met last convention and again at Baptism Weekend.. it's just soo good to see them again.. I'm so glad that they can come.. they're working with Faith in RedTone now.. Praise God~!

I'm always concerned for them.. duhno why... maybe because the first time I met them, they were only new Christians and blurr blurr wan.. and I am very glad everytime Faith update me on how they are doing.. Jeoffrey also reminded me that last year, when I first met them, I told them to go for prophecy,. and they weren't really interested.. and then I told him something like.. "Go, lar! Nothing to loose what.." and they actually went and received a word of prophecy! I am sooo happy! Actually, to tell you the truth, right.. when I saw them in the hall last convention, waiting there for prophecy,.. I was so happy and I wanted to usher him to the front to help him.. make it easier for them.. but.. paiseh lar.. haha.. because I am a girl mah.. =/

A lot of things I want to do wan but I don't dare to do only.. One of the things is that during the last night worship, they all went to the front the second time, that time ending already.. after running round the hall and all.. then I got the urge to go up on stage with the Malaysian flag because I was holding it, and I wanted to call the Australian flag and Swedish flag holders to come join me on stage.. but I chickened out lar.. no guts.. sigh.. now regret like anything!

Another thing I chickened out was.. the last session, they called out those people who were to be involved in Performing Arts and I dare not go, summore.. the uncle told me.. 'Performing Arts.. go!' haiya.. after that, when Jim Hodges was prophesying for me, he said that I have a calling in worship in the performing arts! Haiyoo!! I actually thought that I got nothing to do with performing arts anymore, if I knew I couldn't escape from it, I would have went in front lo!

Ok,.. another one from Johor..this time it's the 'aunties'..
Eng Lee Kun.. she works in an enerprise.. new Christian.. doesn't have an email address, and the workplace doesn't have internet connection!!! Reason because it's too expensive!
Robina Ak Achoh.. Kindergarten teacher.. moved from Kuching with her husband.. her sister also came along.. her sister is Abibah..
Abibah Ak Achoh.. erm.. 25 I think.. or around there.. studying I think.. haha.. sorry, forgot de!

..Kota Baharu
Esther.. she made an impression during MTV shooting.. hehe and then Caleb told her that he will pray for her that God will send her into media, and she was like.. SUPER scared! she kept asking why why... ahahha.. she is from AOG KB
and then two more girls.. haiyor! I don't remember their names already.. anyway, one is from Latter Rain KB and another is from another church.. ahha..

..Terrengganu
One uncle and aunty.. I don't remember their names.. but I know that the uncle own his own business wan and he has kids who are in their twenties.. I later introduced Elaine to them.. because Elaine is going back to Terrengganu for good already..

..Penang
Oh.. this one.. I have to admit.. I feel guilty.. Uncle Elisha's kids.. the twins.. the girl, especially.. Elizabeth.. haiyor.. stick to me like glue only.. since the last day.. because I showed her the rainbow in the sky during breakfast.. and then she start to like me already.. and then evening follow them to the beach.. teach her how to look for seashells.. and then everytime I dance, open my eyes, she is there.. haha.. even when I am like.. wayyy in front there at the projector there.. haiyor.. she stand there with her cup of seashells and everyone dancing there... she really daring man.. she is like only 4 like that..

...Port Dickson
Haiyo.. talk about opening my eyes and seeing people! This girl.. what's her name already, ah? Esther is it? I forgot I keep getting their names mixed up, I mean.. these 3 girls.. go everywhere together wan.. aiyor.. one is Mary-Anne, one Esther.. the other one.. I don't remember already.. haiyo.. Ok, anyway.. they are Aunty Faith's neices.. and one of them.. the one that looks the most like an Eurasian, she likes to hang around me.. then I worshipping there, open my eyes, she is there.. or I worshipping halfway, she come and jump like a bunny and join next to me there.. hehe.. she very encouraging lar.. and sometimes she follows what I do also.. and then one time she told me.. "just now, I cried, you know?" that time was during the worship.. hmm.. not bad la.. and then another time she was like.. "want to go in front?" and I was like.. "hmmm?? go where????~!" and the other time when Isaac was going through, she was like.. "I want to pray for Isaac..." so I was like.. "ok ok.." Faith brought them up well~! Hip Hip Hurrah for Faith~!!!! :)






* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment