.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

DATELINE!!! :: 3pm

Well, as some of you know, I am a part time designer..(kekeke) and as a designer working for my bro-in-law, Caleb, I have datelines too! Its because he has to hand up his projects to his clients like within one week.. or less..

so my dateline was at 3pm. I already handed in one set of labels the evening before my dateline, but Caleb said he needed two more sets. So that night I woke up like 2.30am to rough some things out as I thought to myself,

'Hopefully, connection will come back in the morning so that I can send an attachment to myself and make it look nicer when I am in school'

I had to do it in school now, because I couldn't find the serial number on the cd in order to install photoshop.. silly me didnt check the disk itself.. i checked the folders, the cover and all but not the actual disk!

well, the next day, connection didnt come on.. and i was late for school. so i tried to burn it and the burner couldnt detect the rw disk i put in. So, my bro vic- the genius who was supposed to fetch me to school asked me to reboot. and it DID detect the driver and the disk.. so i finally got to work, and just when i placed my cursor on the button to burn the disk... guess what happens.. connection comes back on! HALLELUJAH!! and so i decided to cancel that idea, save my disk and send that email!

it worked and soon i was off to school.. once again, going in from one com lab to another because there was only one lab which had photoshop in it, and that was none other than.. lab B (again).. and that lab was TAKEN!.. so i spent the next hour waiting for their class to end and soon after that hour, another class pops in.. oh. thats just great! so i decided to go back to the cafeteria and see if nic and annie was still there, sending an sms to jouvarn to check my mail for me and fwd it to caleb on my behalf because all the com labs were occupied already! and jouvarn was one of the two people who still knows my email password..(or so i thought)

well, he agreed and i saw nic sitting in the cafeteria all alone.. pity him la,. he was waiting for annie for one hour already since i left for the com lab until now. and he was doing nothing but reading a book and a Bible but his head was directed at everything else.. and he said he was hungry but refused to eat even when i tried to tempt him by eating a sandwitch right in front of his face, because he was waiting for annie... how sweet,. when annie finally came almost another hour later, she felt sooo bad.. anyway, when she came, here comes joram too and he asked me to follow nic and annie to One U to buy some snacks for the picnic, and i agreed.. because i was originally invited to follow them by nic, but when he found out that my class was at 3 and it was already almost 2, he said nicely.. "byebye!".. (of course when annie found out she said he was 'very bad').. haha,.. good. I also thought joram was going but nvm... i really enjoyed myself there. Nic and annie were like the greatest jokers in history and i almost peed in my pants laughing.. almost!!

so then i got home later after college and met up with jouvarn online who told me you know what?? HE FORGOT MY PASSWORD!! and he had no credit to sms... i was like.. "YOU WHAT???" and i told him about my dateline and he was like.. "your dateline to caleb??" so i explained everything to him and bit myself for not letting him know earlier. then i told him that my job was at risk because if caleb finds out that i have no integrity then he might not hire me anymore because datelines are very important in a business world.. and i need that job. its like the only job i have left.. i cant afford to loose it. so he apologized.. he didnt know about it anyway. and i send the mail on my own.. i did wonder, though why caleb didnt say anything about it if i didnt send the mail on time..

when caleb actually came back, i questioned him about the mail and guess what!! he said he didnt have connection either, so he didnt check!!! HALLELUJAH!!!hahahahahahhaahahahahahahahaha....*phew!



so thats all for today..

* thank God for EVERYTHING *

1 comment:

  1. Wow..... u leave me blushing and embarassed Anna. Ya, she's really a cute and sweet girl. But i enjoy being JUST close friends with her rite now.

    I hope we can b really good frens in the future too! ;)

    ReplyDelete