.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Thank You, Jesus for giving me my assignment back!!!

It was a close one!!!! *phew!

Yesterday night, i smsed my good classmate, Lee and told him my anxiety..

" I left my diskette in the computer lab!!! Aaarrrghhh.... "

then he replied by saying,..

" Don't worry, you will find it."

then i was like thinking..

no way! KDU is notorious for taking anything that is usable around them no matter whose it is!

Honestly, i didnt believe him at all!


Then this afternoon, during my 3 hours break, i walked into the com lab, totally forgetting that i had lost my diskette, as all KDU people know, there are 5 usable com labs and lab B has almost 40 computers.. i lost my diskette in lab B, but the reason i chose to use lab B this time was because i had to do some designing work on adobe illustrator which my dateline was tomorrow(i work as a part-time designer for my brother-in-law, Caleb).

There were people already using the computers and i just went around searching for an available one, as would our normal routine be when looking for a computer to use..
So, i walked from row to row and spotted a computer near the wall and i told myself, "Hey, thats the same computer i used last week. Maybe i'll feel comfortable sitting there.." (I totally forgot that i left my diskette there). Then only as i sat down, i remembered, "I wonder if my diskette is still here.. God, please let my diskette be here.." So i checked A:/ but it wasnt there, then i checked the computer next to mine, but it wasnt there either.. then i just lifted up the keyboard.. and LO AND BEHOLD!! IT WAS THERE!!!! hahahahaHAHAH!!! PRAISE THE LORD!

Then, my di di in malacca, mic gave me this chapter to read :: Psalm 129

hehee... okie.. better do my work now.. dateline tomorrow!


* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment