.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Monday, June 18, 2007

I have infatuations for you

Guess what, I know I don't really know you but I like you a lot. I think you are really cute. I have infatuations for you and I hope you have infatuations for me too. Although I have only met you once, I feel like I have known you forever.

Let's try it out, just a short-term relationship. Then maybe I can get to know you better. If I don't like you or you don't like me then we'll just break up! But at least we tried. At the mean time, while the relationship is still on, let me take advantage of your body. I desperately need to satisfy my err.. physical cravings,.. I am a guy- you need to understant that. Meanwhile, you can satisfy your erm.. emotional cravings, too. See? -we are both desperate- just desperate for different things, that's all.

So honey, are you game? Alright, I will see you for a movie tonight. Btw, since this relationship is not long-term, we will just pretend that I don't have money.. Because if I keep spending you like that, I will get broke- you're not the only girl I am trying to take out, okay? You can tell your friends that my parents are not doing very well. So, I intend to 'borrow' some money from you tonight. Just assume that I would get a dream career, would be very rich in the future and will pay for everything. Eventually, I would discuss with you about getting married, settling down, having a few kids and a fine house. And no matter how many times we argue, you will ultimately be happy with me even when we know that you and I have different values and priorities in life.

Anyway, all that is only erm.. temporary. Soon, I will break up with you or you will break up with me, either way, so it doesn't actually matter. But right now it matters because we are going to spend the relationship talking about those things so that you will believe me and hope in me, in order for me to take advantage of you. Got that?

Did I miss anything? Oh yeah.. and while the relationship is going on, you must remember one important thing- football and computer games always come first, even if I said that you are the most important thing to me in the whole wide world- that's just fancy talk~! So don't disturb me when I am watching football with my friends or playing warcraft- I will get angry. Everything I tell you in this relationship- I don't mean any of it. That's why I chose you, dear- because you are stupid enough to believe me. *Muacks~!*

I will always have infatuations for you,
Your infatuater.



* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment