.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Always Have, Always Will - Avalon

***********************************
Song: "Always Have, Always Will"
Artist: Avalon
Album: "In a Different Light"
By: Nick Gonzales, Grant Cunningham, Toby McKeehan
Copywrite: 1999 Vogon Poetry/ASCAP/River Oaks Music Co./Achtober Songs
Tabbed By: Cathy Bond (katia.b@juno.com)
************************************
~'In A Different Light' is a GREAT CD and this is one of my favorite
songs~Katia


Intro: C Am C Am (keep repeating until you start the lyrics)


C Am F
Part of me is the prodigal Part of me is the other brother

Am F
Am
But I think the heart of me is really somewhere between them

C Am F
Some days I'm running wild Some days we're reconciled

Am F
Am
But I wonder all the while why you put up with me when

G Am Bb C
I wrestle most days to find ways to do as I please


Chorus:

C Am C
G
I always have I always will You saved me once You save me still

C Am F
My longing heart, Your love alone can fill

G C
You always have Always will


C Am F
I was born with a wayward heart Still I live with a restless spirit

C Am F
Am
My soul is so well worn You'd think I'd have arrived by now

C Am F
I'm caught in the trappings of My search for a lasting love

C Am F Am

I've made mistakes enough to last me a lifetime

G Am Bb C
I still slip I still fall But I'll always run back to You


Repeat Chorus


G Am G
Am
I'm gonna keep trusting You I've seen what You've seen me through

G Am G
Bb
I'm goin' where You have gone I'm letting You lead me on

Dm* F
All my days...always and forever

Dm* F
Never far...never leave me never

Dm* F
Here I'll stay...ever love me ever

Dm* F C Am C
Here's my heart I'll always love You Love You yeah


Repeat Chorus



***I'm not exactly sure what chord this is, on the piano it is D minor
with 2 substitutes
--G instead of F and B instead of A-- sorry for the inconvenience******



* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment