.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

The Love In My Heart

i luve you angel



I've so many things to say
I don't know where to start
so I guess I'll just begin
with saying what's within my heart

I've had my ups and downs
my good days and my bad
I've had many moments
and some that were quite sad

I've had times of true despair
and days of complete distress
I've had my share of trials
putting me to the test

But I know the hard times
never come without the good
I know the rough spots are
for teaching me as they should

I have faith in every second
that I'm not feeling my best
because I know the Lord loves me
as much as all the rest

He cares for every waking moment
He loves me dear and true
He loves me as His child I am
And He knows I'll make it through

He takes my hand to walk with me
and reminds me there is Hope
He guides me through the darkened path
and ensures me I can cope

He loves me each and every day
He promises to never leave
He celebrates my faith in Him
Of this I do believe

I share these thoughts with you today
so you too will surely see
His love for you is promised
to last for all eternity

So take your moments of unhappiness
and toss them in the air
the Lord loves you dearly
and will forever be there

by jgoode


* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment