.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Homesick - Mercy Me


verse 1:
E A2
Youre in a better place, Ive heard a thousand times
E A2
And at least a thousand times Ive rejoiced for you
F#m Bsus
But the reason why Im broken, the reason why I cry
A2 E
Is how long must I wait to be with you

Chorus:
E C/E
I close my eyes and I see your face
C#m A2
If homes where my heart is then Im out of place
Bsus A2
Lord, wont you give me strength to make it through somehow
Bsus A2 E
Ive never been more homesick than now

Verse 2:
E A2
Help me Lord cause I dont understand your ways
E A2
The reason why I wonder if Ill ever know
F#m Bsus
But, even if you showed me, the hurt would be the same
A2 E
Cause Im still here so far away from home


Bridge:
A2 E
In Christ, there are no goodbyes
A2 E
And in Christ, there is no end
A2 C#m
So Ill hold onto Jesus with all that I have
A2 Bsus
To see you again, To see you again




* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment