.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Monday, May 23, 2005

I Want To Change...

The song 'There On The Hill' was sang by Adrian from cf last week, he said that it was composed by Daniel Chan from UK or something like that. Well, he sang it really well and I was bugged by it the whole night. I tried to find it on google but it seemed impossible! So when i saw him in school afew days later, he wrote it down for me and sang it again. He said i couldnt be able to find it.. noway, well, now i know why.. oh, and he said that he will give me the chords later too, so .. hope it comes fast!!! I can't wait!!

:P

Well, whats been going on? Assignments.. haha.. just finished task 1, still got 4 more to do in one day and i am blogging... my goodness! haha.. well, besides assignments, i have something very important to tell you guys,..

There has been a revival in my church for since the Apostolic and Prophetic seminar one week ago, and the revival is still pouring.. the stream of revelation is still flowing, PRAISE GOD!! yesterday i just came back from malacca, we went there for cell retreat @ mission trip @ revival trip! we went there as the revivalist! amazing isnt it? How God can use us to bless our brothers and sisters in malacca? There is revival everywhere we go. we can feel it even when we are alone in the room, when we wake up. there revival is there. it never leaves. the hunger, the fire. i dont know what you call it.. i do many things i didnt think i would do, and all i can say to God is. "God, change me... change me" i know my life was completely upside down, but then again i know that i never was right in the first place. I need God to change me. thats all i know. i dont know what kinds of revival the others in my church are having, but this is my personal revival, to see a change in my life. that time during prayer meeting in church, i couldnt hear God speak to me still, all the time i still havent heard God speak to me anything, even when i danced, i just dance by faith, and it was the first time i danced like that, without thinking of the dance steps, just moving out as the river flowed.. we sang that song. "let the river flow", and i just knew that this is the time to get into the river. this was God's timing for me. i just knew it was the time, even when i still didnt hear anything from God, i felt the assurance and i plunged in! my time has come!!! and since then i knew and i felt God was doing a new something in my life.. i knew i can finally be changed forever! and i wanted to change.. i want to change. i want to experience God like other people experience God in their lives, so real, how did they do that? How did they just lose it? How can they just get drunk and lose conciousness? this time i want to lay aside my pride, i just want to be drunk, i just want to get in, i dont care what people think of me, i just want to be changed so that i can experience God. How did they do it? How come God can touch them and do something to them and i dont seem to be a part of it? If God can touch them, God can touch me. i know He can. and i know He wants to. i must get the fire. i must be changed. i must!

then that time in malacca, we sang the song "the Heavens shall declare" and come to the chorus, my mum asked all of us to kneel down, and it went "Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord, see the coming of the King, Holy is the Lord!" and there we were kneeling down and the whole time i was talking to God... "God, how come i still dont hear anything from You? Speak to me! Speak to me!" and i still couldnt hear anything the whole time.. i tried to hear.. just like any other time i tried, i tried, and i tried.. how come i could hear God so easily last time, why now i cant hear anymore? it is time i forget about those things last time and move on, so what if i could hear God speak last time? well, i dont now! and it is now that matters. anyway, i need God to change me. not change me to be like last time, but change me to be someone totally new. even different than before. i want to be completely new. completely. and my mum was going around laying hands on people. and she laid hands on me. then there was still nothing, until she went to the my left instead of my right because someone was being prayed for and she was blocking, so when she moved to my left and laid a hand on my head again, immediately, God spoke to me again in my heart.. " I am going to peel your skin off one by one" sounds scary? nothing like it! i immediately recalled this prophetic word being prophesied to me when i was younger, a few years ago, either my sis prophesied for me or someone else, i dont remember, but the mental picture was an onion, and its skin was to be peeled off one by one.. and i was like.. "God, is that You? Youre speaking to me? Are you serious? Really? Finally!! Finally!" and then.. that was all. i tried to hear somemore, but couldnt.. i asked " is there anything else?" and i couldnt get anymore revelation, that was it. but nevertheless, i hang on to that word.. "I am going to peel you off, one by one.." and i asked God "God, what is the first layer?" I really wanted to know where i was going to start.. is it pride? what is it? the only layer i know is pride, what are the other layers? no one taught me about layers before.. i only know that pride is a layer, but i dont know of anymore. then today, i told caleb about this, and he was excited for me, and he said that pride was definately not it for me, and that he and my sis knew what it was, he said maybe when the time comes, i will know.. so ill wait..

ok, i have to do my assignments now, see ya later! buhbye~~!

i love all you internet people!!


* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment