.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Monday, July 18, 2005

.........Continued.. Quantan

It is 3am in the morning.. Anna is watching football.. ( ? )

Aaron :: (Shouting in excitement~!)Anna~!! Anna~!! Come here~!! Comeee~!!!

Anna :: Ha??~!! (Equally excited) what's that? what's that? (runs to the main door where Aaron is)

Background music is dogs barking at the front door and the sound of football on the tv in the hall, now slowly fading away as Anna urgents to the main door..

Aaron :: Look! Will boar!

Anna :: :D Wild boar? Where? Where???

Aaron :: There! At the gate there..

Aaron rushes out of the main door without slippers towards the gate, and Anna follows, running without slippers..

Aaron :: Can see anot?

Anna :: Ya~! Ya~!!!!

She notices a dark round creature, about the size of a bicycle but a little shorter, bouncing off the street beside the jungle where Aaron mentioned he used to throw stones at the wild boars there with his dad..

Why i say 'bouncing off' is because the way it walks on the street was like pumba in real life.. you know? yeah.. so cute right? but it was much smaller than i thought also.. its only like 3 feet tall..i think.

I watched in awe of the wild boar and said,

Anna :: Wild boh.. Foot boh.. Aaron boh,.. hahahaha...

Aaron :: What??!~!

Anna :: Hahahahaha....

Aaron :: Anna!! You~!!!

Anna runs into the house.. escaping from Aaron Boh...

So that was the story of the Bohs...after that Aaron and Anna continued to watch football.. Soon, Anna fell asleep on the cushion there eventhough they drank coffee just before that..haha.. coffee dont seem to take effect when it comes to football.. ahhaha.. or rather.. foot boh...Anna only managed to wake up every now and then to ask,

Anna :: So got score anymore goals anot?

Aaron :: Not yet..

Because she thought she can pretend that she is awake by keep asking him questions about the football.. Then when she wakes up again,

Anna :: So whats the score now?

Aaron :: 2-0 already..

Anna :: Is it? Aiyah.. I missed it already..

Aaron :: Yeah.. go and sleep la you..

Anna :: Eh? How did you know i was sleeping?

Aaron :: I know la....

Anna :: :D


My time in Kuantan was one of the best times of my life.. i enjoyed myself thoroughly.. although i really want to go back to Kuantan now especially when it is Aaron's birthday next week, but I can't.. his parents can see that it is not appropriate anymore.. and i don't have anyone there whom i can stay with.. so i can't go anymore.. therefore, i know that i can never get back those 5 days again.. but i was telling Aaron.. that those were one of the best 5 days of my life where i thoroughly enjoyed myself.. ;) its like heaven on earth.. Aaron really took care of me.. and i guess its a once in a lifetime experience... he is the best host ive ever seen, and i always look to him as a perfect example of what a host should be.. thats why when Annie comes to my house i try to follow Aaron's example, but i know i can never be as good as him.. i can only aim to be as good. But the fact that Annie has returned to stay at my place is a sign that i did well for the first time.. and she did mention that she felt at home here and could do anything she wanted.. i wonder if after so many weeks that she still thinks the same way of me or not.. haha.. hope so..

Nevertheless, Annie can hear me complaining everyday.. " I want to go back to Kuantan.. I miss Aaron..." ... she also dunno what to do with me already..haha.. I talk about Kuantan all the time.. kUANTAN FREAK~!

Too bad i dont have any photos to show you guys, if not i sure place one here... but the photos are all in my memories~!!!... hehehe... :D







* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment