.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Keep Singing

Keep Singing


Intro: C Am Em G (x2)

F C9
Another rainy day
F Am G
I can't recall having sunshine on my face
F C9
And all I feel is pain
F Am G
And all I wanna do is walk out of this place
F
But when I am stuck and I can't move
D
When I don't know what I should do
Am D
When I wonder if I'll ever make it through

Chorus:
C
I gotta keep singing
Am
I gotta keep praising Your name
Em G
You're the one that's keeping my heart beating
C
I gotta keep singing
Am
I gotta keep praising Your name
Em G
That's the only way that I'll find healing

F
Can I climb up in Your lap
G
I don't wanna leave
Dm C F G
Jesus sing over me
C Am Em G
I gotta keep singing

F
Can I climb up in Your lap
G
I don't wanna leave
C Bb Am
Jesus sing over me
D F
Oh.. You're everything I need
C Am Em G C
And I gotta keep singing


Chords:
Am = x02210
Bb = x13331(bar chord) or xx3331
C = x32010
C9 = x3203x or x32030
D = xx0232
Em = 022000
F = 133211(bar chord) or xx3211
G = 320003

Artist: MercyMe
Copyright Credits: Written By: Bart Millard, Peter Kipley, Barry Graul Copyright: © 2004 Simpleville Music Album: Undone

* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment