.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Daniel 10

I just read Daniel 10 today.. its about Daniel..(duh).. and he was at the river.. big big river,.. called..erm.. wait arh, i check..It's called..Tigger~! eh.. sorry.. Tigris..and Daniel was praying for 3 weeks.. he was sorrowful and didnt eat proper food.. no meat and no wine,.. then at the river, he was with his men, and he saw a man in front of him with the body like beryl and the face like lightning, dressed in linen with a gold waist band, and feet and hands like bronze~! and the other men didnt see it, only daniel saw him, but the rest were filled with terror and hid themselves, but daniel fell on his face and trembled...and the man spoke to him and said that he was held back for 21 days by the prince of persia.. and daniel all the while had no strength within him anymore..and a hand touched him which made him tremble even more.. then he said to Daniel,..


" O Daniel, man greatly beloved, understand the words that i speak to you, and stand upright, for I have now been sent to you." and daniel stood trembling.


"Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words.

But the prince of persia withstood me 21 days; and behold. Michael one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of persia.

Now I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision refers to many days yet to come."


daniel turned his face towards the ground and was speechless. and suddenly someone that looked like a man touched his lips and daniel spoke to the man who spoke to him.


"My lord, because of the vision, my sorows have overwhelmed me, and I have retained no strength.

For how can this servant of my lord talk with you, my lord? As for me, no strength remains in me now, nor is any breath left in me,"


then the one that looked like a man touched him and strenghtened him. and he said again to daniel,

" O man, greatly beloved, fear not! Peace be to you; be strong, yes, be strong! "

and daniel was strengthened~! tadaa~!!! and daniel spoke.

" Let my lord speak, for you have strengthened me."

did you realize that the guy who looked like a man had to touch daniel in order to strengthen him, but the other guy who spoke just spoke "be strong!" and daniel was strengthed.. the other guy who looked like a man didnt speak at all.. he only touched, and whenever this guy who spoke touched like at the beginning of the story, daniel was like .. totally freaking out~!

anyway, the guy who spoke said again,..

" Do you know why I have come to you? And now i must return to fight with the prince of persia; and when i have gone forth, indeed, the prince of greece will come.

But i tell you what is noted in the scripture of truth. (no one upholds me against these, except Michael your prince."


here i learn alot about prayer.. Ive learnt that Daniel took 3 weeks to get his prayer answered because that poor guy was fighting the prince of persia all alone, and Michael had to help him out..

and oh yeah.. Michael is daniel's prince? is it?? hmm,.. what does he mean by "Michael your prince" ? i thought Michael was a warrior angel.. which he is.. obviously,... but does the guy also mean that michael is daniels guardian angel?

obviously the word "prince" is used for a warrior kind of force. like prince of persia.. and Michael is one of the chief princes.. which i would understand is one of the chief warriors..

Daniel was a powerful prayer intercessor.. maybe thats why Michael is so powerful because michael is daniel's prince.. i dont know.. so does that mean if i pray hard enough that my guardian angel will be super strong?.. just a thought..

another thing,.. he said.. after he's done with the prince of persia that the prince of greece will come.. wow.. thats like.. full time warrior~! poor guy have one battle after another.. *phew.. looks like we got to keep praying ya? i wonder which battle my messenger is going through right now.. poor guy~!

* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment