.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Proverbs and taglines

These are quotes by God and me to God and so on.. unless stated otherwise..

do enjoy ^^

It's easy to obey You; if I don't think.

You are Heaven on earth

Worship goes beyond the words

Please grant me... Your wish

Thank You for being my Desire

God will always be my first priority, no matter who I am inside.

I live a life of sin, filled with repentance, covered in grace, showered in love.

It's not about skill, it's all about You

If I can't trust You, who can I trust?

You are: Beyond me

Bring me to the place where I am close to You - bring me to my knees.

Letting go of who I am and embracing who You are.

Thank You for impossible situations: they are miracles in the making.

I can't see what's beyond tomorrow, but Daddy, You can

Making it through and making You proud.

You make this world a better place

Draw the church nearer to the cross

When you put your feelings aside, your decisions are very different - opposites, in fact

Someone had to suffer for my sins and it wasn't me

Your love is enough, what can I ever desire?


Whether I forget the past or not does not mean that I'm moving on into the future. I need to move on despite the fact whether I forget the past or not. And moving on doesn't mean I've let go.

I rather not get married than to get married to someone who doesn't love me enough

Nothing you do can stop jealousy

He uses his heart to make me happy, not his head.


It's time to be a man and stop living for yesterday - Carrie Underwood

You love me more than he did because you could bring out a part in me that he couldn't.
Consistency - remaining the same when all else changes

Doing right the things I've done wrong

Why do we remember the goodbyes more than the welcome homes?


Dreams are what makes us human. The lack of dreams, however, make us do crazy things - like sitting down in the office from 9 to 5, 5.5/7 days of our lives.

Creativity is the catalyst for all music. Without creativity, music is noise.

Perfection is derived from more than just the failure to find fault

The more civilized we get in terms of techonology, the more uncivilized we become in terms of humanity.




* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment