.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My top 10s

Recently, Jie and Caleb asked me to hand in my prophecy. I realized that 85% of that particular prophecy had to do with counseling people. And I remember that I was telling Jie that I could never understand why all my prophecies are always the same. They always have to do with advising people and counseling people. And they said I do it the non-traditional way. I could never understand. Jie said maybe it's because I haven't done anything about it yet, so it keeps coming..

But I know that I want to build the school so that I can help them. I still can remember Elijah talking to me about troubled kids. And I told him that I have a heart for troubled kids more than normal kids. And so he said, if I was given a bunch of naughty kids, would I be pleased, and I said yes. Because I believe that they have a reason for their behaviour. I've always had a lot of patience, and I don't know why.

But I want to build the school not just for charity sake. It's more than that. It's more than just applying a 'hospital' concept. It's about getting them to fulfill their personal destiny for their lives. I believe that everyone has a personal destiny. And if they achieve it, they would be the best of the best in whatever that destiny was, because everyone is unique and everyone has a different destiny. And everyone was meant to be the best in whatever field they were in.

Okay, to cut the long story short.. I've also realized that whenever I started my degree programme, I have been bumping into people from all kinds of nationalities. From Chinese from China to Bangladeshis to Syrians to all kinds of nationalities that came to me for help. I didn't know what an 'Integration Aide' was at that time, but I guess I was something like that: just that I did it for free. They sent to me their assignments and their homework, and sometimes I just want to tell them to pack their bags and go home because I feel like giving up on them.

Most of them faced English as a difficulty. I know I may not be a top scorer, but I helped them because I could speak better English. Even now, believe it or not, when I assumed that my 'jobs' in Malaysia were over, here I am, doing my postgraduate and guess what? Helping people again. I guess I just can't help myself. I tend to find people who seem to need it the most. I don't know why all my friends seem to be people who can't speak proper English and just needs someone to explain the whole course to them from scratch.

And it's amazing, sometimes.. to see friendships grow from nothing to something just because I chose to take a little time off to help people. And those are the best parts about my degree programs: helping people. Because when I help them, I realize that I've learned so much and that I've enjoyed myself so thoroughly. And it was a piece of cake helping them, really. It was literally my pleasure. I just pray that one day I could earn money by doing that. I think I would have earned a whole lot of money by now.

There is this job, as an integration aide in college. Someone told me to apply for it. I wanted to do it for free in one of the secondary schools, but this Integration Aide told me that I am valuable and I should be paid. He said that I need to earn a living as well. So he told me to go to LaTrobe University and apply for it there. And I've been really praying about it. So later today, I'm going to apply for it. Pray for me ya? It's my dream job^^

one of it anyways..

want to know my other dream jobs?
LOL... you'd be surprised.. here's the list rated according to number. 1 being most wanted:

11. Errand girl?? (^^) don't ask ... feel like taking this off the list..
10. Integration Aide (my latest addition to the list!)
9. Housewife? lol
8. Make up Artist! ..you'd be surprised~ or not.. but you already are! =P
7. Patisserie chef: the one that does tedious detailed icing designs on cakes

6. Architect
5. Landscaper
4. Interior Designer: Victorian theme

3. Painter Artist.. but it doesn't bring in much money.. and wouldn't have the heart to sell anything anyway..
2. Christian book author.. I'd do it for free..
1. Pastor!! (you guessed.. freeeee)

Hey.. noticed I could start a company to design the house, landscape the garden and even do the interior design of the house? LOL!!! And I would be interested in all 3!!!

Or.. I could also be a pastor, a christian book author and place my own paintings inside! How nice^^


The top 10 businesses I want to own:
  1. Kinders to Tertiary campus ^^

  2. Victorian Hotelsss
  3. Victorian dresses boutique: fit for royalty ^^
  4. Victorian interior designing company
  5. Victorian interior furnishings company: wallpapers, curtains, sofa covers.. etc.

  6. Children's furniture designing and manufacturing company
  7. Bakery-restaurant selling all kinds of pastry, food and especially.. wedding cakes!
  8. Lingeries designing and manufacturing company =P (really nice ones!)
  9. Publishing company (sounds boring, no? i want to publish so many books!!!)
  10. err............ international trading company? ...
    *yawn.. I guess I've changed.. I used to want this ~ don't know why.. for the money, I guess?
So.. that's a lil more about Anna! ahhaha.. what else you wanna know? Ah! How about the top 10 things that turn me off? LOL.. I'd keep that for next time..
till then, buhbyee~

annagrace

oklar oklar.. I'll tell you.. *tsk*

Top 10 things that turn me off:
  1. guys that just want sex (and want it easy!)
  2. ego guys
  3. guys that are proud of getting wasted
  4. complainers, whiners and the act of giving up easily
  5. spoilt brats who want their way all the time
  6. guys who try too hard to please you and has no backbone whatsoever
  7. guys who expect you to 'mother' them and follow them everywhere until you don't have a life
  8. a bad comment about my hair
  9. hairy legs and arms.. apeness?
  10. pretenciousness.... faking it/not keeping it real
yea.. that's about it.. or do you want 10 things that turn me on as well? Ahahah.. no need la..

buhbye~!

* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment