.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

XiYing (my 'hunny') and Aaron Tam (my 'sayang')'s baptism.. lol~!

ahah.. excuse my.. erm.. 'possessive attitude'.. ahah..

no, la.. aaron is not my sayang.. but den I very sayang him wan.. he noes what.. lol! So XiYing calls him my 'sayang'.. lol! what to do.. she jealous mah.. =.='

lol! Okay, la.. she is not jealous.. she already got her daniel.. *ahem *ahem.. but den again.. Daniel is MINE~!!!! MWHAHAHAHHAHA.... and even my 'enemy' agrees to it~! So I have full claim now~!!!

Yay yay.. daniel is mine.. yay yay.. *sings to herself*

mwhahahhaa...

okay okay.. so now for the long awaited pics~~~ *drum roll*.. get ready....

get set!..

GO~~~~~!!! *truimphant music*


what?~ why? potong stim ah? lol!! it's nice, what^^ XiYing and I took one.. heh heh heh.. nice lehhh~~

there, another one^^

ahah.. okay, I'm boring you guys.. :P

Wait.. wait.. one more..
=D

Okay, la.. last one..
no more, de.. promise..

see? told ya~! That's Aaron Tham^^


and XiYing.. heh heh.. sorry for the blurr pics

This is Roy.. behaves a bit like me now, doesn't he?


Yeah, so we ended up stucking sticks into here and there.. lol!! It was fun, though.. :P


told ya he behaves like me^^ i just lurve taking pics of random stuff.. like nothing better to do!

Okay,. so this is XiYing's baby^^.. no, not literally, but yeah.. you get the pic!





No comments:

Post a Comment