.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas performance



Well, things has certainly been happening- finally found myself involved in The Voice again- small Christmas production for Steph's company..

The Voice


Samuel

I've got some pics for you guys- finally.. ahah.. happy? I spent quality time with Samuel^^ I'm so happy.. been missing that guy for ages.. kept wondering when will I ever see him again.. he used to be the only one who really talks to me when I was still in my previous cell.. love that guy so much, man.. sorry I had to leave, sam.. You're the only reason I stayed on.. and the only thing I regret leaving behind.

Ben


Well,.. needless to say, ben and sam are great guys.. ahah.. here are some pics of the coolest people in my planet :)

Sam in theVoice tShirt, Ben in white.. Sam is going to be 17 next year.. All the best, Sam~!


The maid


Maria - haha.. yesss??? (it's me, actually)



Well, in the end, no one really laughed.. so it was sad.. I guess.. aihh.. but we did our best ya? =)

Poor Sam had to play 3 roles that day- drama actor, caroler and santa..

Sam the Santa


ahah.. no one was more busy than him.. oh wait.. there is another one- steph.. she was drama actress, volunteer caroler and puppeter.. ahah.. sorry. dont know what you call those people who does the puppet thing.. Why I said volunteer caroler is because she came up suddenly during the caroling to join them- she just spontaneously ran up the stage like that- I would have joined her if not for me wearing white and everyone else wearing the Voice t-shirt.. thought of changing just for that- because my t-shirt was in my bag upstairs.. ahah.. but I decided that I was just too plain lazy..

Had a nice friend to accompany me for dinner- Rachel.

Little Rachel - Sam's younger sis


she's so cute.. and she helped me take so many pics.. hehe.. here are some pics of her.. ain't she so cute? Esp when she wears that scarf.. eheh.

Last but not least, there was Deborah and Mark..

Deb and Mark


ahah.. her new bf. To tell you the truth, I didn't know they were together because the last time i checked, which was the first time I met Mark, which was Wed (2 days ago- today is fri), she said that he was not.. hmm.. maybe she was just covering up. Anyway, they both looked like they had a great time too..

And Ben took some extreeeemely random pics.. he stole lotsa stuff from my phone too- from vids to themes.. ahah.. it's all yours, ben!


A random pic of his jeans -_-"


Random - Ben's hand.. he thinks it rocks..



Kidney beans - told ya he was random!

Rachel hands and mine.. randomness


And thanks for trusting me with your phone- you shouldn't have.. and I really mean.. SHOULDN'T have.. ahah.. because I seriously can't be trusted. The more it says 'Don't open..' .. erm.. ahhah..




* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment