.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Monday, September 17, 2007

The Malaccans made me cry

Yes, it's Malacca again- two weeks in a row. Last week, I went there with my mum and ebbie's family. Mum had to preach- she preached on dad's message- but she added her own little bit to it- she said that Malacca is the pioneer of LRC, and LRC is the forerunner of Malaysia, so therefore, this is where it will all start. LRC Malacca has a calling for worship- you put the 3 generations together and you will get that Sound of Heaven coming forth. Sound of Heaven- remember? The 13 states- releasing the Sound of Heaven in every state. Okay, so some of you may not understand what it is about.. never mind. So I guess it will start from Malacca. The older generation has to impart to the younger generation, and the younger generation cannot leave the older one behind- bring them along~!

This week, Becky preached on dad's message too, but.. with her own little bit too~! And seems to me that without discussing, Becky and mum came out with more or less the same thing. Becky said- God spoke to her that LRC Malacca has the calling for worship. That the older generation should give way to the younger generation to release the Sound of Heaven and that the younger generation are musically very talented. She said Malacca branch seems to have music in their bones! They spawned out all these young talented people..

Isn't it amazing how God can use two people to say the same thing? I hope the Malaccans caught it~! Such a powerful revelation..

Okay, so back to last week,.. well, last week, I managed to eat SATAY CELUK!! Yeah, man.. your sliver drippin' yet?? I never had such a nice satay celuk in my life! Haahhaha.. it was great.. I ate the fishballs, kangkung, that brown thing put inside the bah kut teh wan.., cockels, fried wanton, aiyo.. so many things, lor!

Then, I went to the Pahlawan shopping center and Mahkota. But so sad, that time my didi Micheal not free. I call him but he said that he got tuition then go for music practice then go home and help his dad manage the restaurant business then after that he so tired! So I dare not tell him that I am in Malacca.. I just kept it a secret only, then next day give him surprise in church~! Mwhahahah... Summore he said that when I go to Malacca he will drive me around.. (because I never sit in his driving before..)

And then so ngam Isaac from Malacca sms me and told me his email address.. Hehehe.. I was like.. 'eh? I got ask him meh? Eh? He knows I'm in Malacca meh?' but actually he dunno lor.. then I suddenly got revelation! I realized that he suddenly message sure got reason one. Then I message him back, 'Just only sign up for e-mail, ah?'.. haha.. then he replied yes, lor! haha.. so poor thing.. now only sign up.. klar.. so I told him that I was in Malacca. Then I told him not to tell my didi.. hehe..

Then later we go buy kuih piring.. hehe.. they all didn't recognize my sis~! Hahaha.. good thing, lor! But the kuih piring superrrrr nice! I tell you,... nothing like it, man! Aiyo.. now I keep thinking of it only... >.< wehhh.. Jasmine.. I want ur kuih piring laaa....... :( So sad~!!!!

Oklor.. then next day woke up at like 3.30am. hahaha.. siao.. cannot sleep.. then keep thinking thinking.. (I slept same room with my mum).. then i heard somebody giggling in her sleep.. i wonder who.. ahahhaha... klar.. normally rite, I sleep with xiying, I hear her turn and toss in her bed and say all kinds of struggling noises.. like someone was really irritating her.. and then when I sleep with Michel during YPS also.. she also turn and toss and not happy about something.. but then when I sleep with my mum.. wahlao.. she can laugh, eh.. >.<

Oklar.. and then next day go to church.. saw Ah Shua playing keyboard and Ah Mic playing guitar.. hehe.. then Ah Shua saw my hair..ahahahahhaha... then he gimme the shock shock face.. ahahha.. and then after all the worship all.. then Ah Shua whispered to Ah Mic that Anna JieJie at the back.. and then he turn and saw me there- like he saw a ghost~! ahahha.. siao man.. I successfully sked him~! =P

Budden after everything also, Ah Mic had to go back straight because he got tuition.. so sad hor~!? >.< yeah lor.. so then after that also go home already.. hehe.. it's ok, mar.. right? Because next week coming again~~!!! Yay~!!!!

Hahaha... so then next week come again already lor! I followed Ah Ber and Gene come the day before wan.. hehe.. actually i supposed to come on saturday wan.. then Ah Ber asked me if i wanna follow him on friday or not.. so i thought that my cell going 2 groups- one on friday and one on saturday.. but friday i dont know if I got class or not.. so then i said i duhno yet.. but then later found out no class.. so i faster message ah ber and told him that I am following him.. mana tau only me and gene following! So paiseh la..

Haha.. and then when my parents all found out that I am going earlier, my sis all make me carry many many things.. pity Ah Ber's car la.. >.< and then when Ah Ber fetch me already, he said that he so hungry.. because he fetched us, then he cannot eat dinner.. because he fetch Gene from the LRT and then fetch me summore.. summore I eat already full full and never bring food for them to eat.. feel so bad woh...

and then we stop by a petrol station.. and gene go and buy water.. ahahah.. and then Gene call Ah Ber wan.. ask him Anna want to buy water a not.. and then I say dont want. then when Gene reach the car already, I say I want and then rush out to buy.. >.< stupid a not? stupid le... because I just remember that at night I very thirsty wan.. so faster go buy water lor... aiyorr.. they two want to whack me already.. =( and then the whole time in the car we all talking la.. because sked that Ah Ber fall asleep again.. (Gene said he don't want it to be like that time in Ipoh.. when Ah Ber driving, he slept halfway.. ahahahha.. he almost hit another car.. then they all wake him up~! =P Chun, leh.. tere...)

And then in the end, end up me and Ah Ber talking about politics and Gene zzzzz.... ahahaha.. pity him also la.. exam.. and then tired.. ahahah.. then these two aunty and auncle talking about politics.. *ahem *ahem.. feel old liao..hahahahahaha.. (this is the first sign of old age- when you talking already, someone younger falls asleep) hahaha... so 1 hour plus seemed to me like 10 minutes.. no kidding.. I have no idea what else we talked about, la.. but it was fun being in the car with Gene and Ah Ber.. in the end also, Gene got wake up, la.. don't worry..

I remember halfway, Ah Ber asked me.. "Eh, Anna.. actually.. why you want to come on friday, ah? You can follow your parents tomorrow what.. they coming in the morning, right?"

"Oh.. yeah hor.. I didn't think of it la.." I was like.. eh.. why I want to come so early ah? I also don't remember.. I forgot that it all started because I thought the cell got come on friday.. so in the end I said, "You know, la.. I always want to come A.S.A.P.. the earlier the better.."

Then he was like.. "Why, ah?"

So I said.. "Because Micheal is there, mah.."

Then Gene said.. "Micheal or Micheal's *ahem *ahem.."

Then I said.. "Micheal, la.. I won't be seeing Stephanie until tomorrow, mah.."

Then Ah Ber said, "Eh? Why Micheal's *ahem *ahem wan?"

Then Gene said, "Yeah, lor.. that day chasing me for her friendster woh.."

So I said, "Where got? No lar... You gimme wan eh.."

Then we reach Ah Ber's house there.. then I was like.. "Eh? Why come here wan? Eugene no need go home ah?"

And then Ah Ber said, "No, la.. Eugene stay here, mah.."

"Eh? Is it? Really ah?"

"No, lar.."

"Then where Eugene stay?"

"Eugene stay right next to Joshua's house.."

Then Gene said, "Yeah.. right next to his house only.."

So I was like.. "Then where is Joshua's house?"

Then Gene said, "Right next to my house, la!" -_-"'

So bad hoh? Like that la.. =( bully me.. *sob *sob.. where Micheal? I want Micheal.. complain that they all bully me.. *sniff *sniff

Klar.. then take all the stuff out.. can see Ah Ber very tired already.. he not song.. pity him la.. drive so much.. now start to bully people..

OK OK.. enuff nuff.. and then go in, Ah Ber they all eat.. But I ate already, so don't want to trouble them.. then they all said that Ah Mic went out.. then only I remember that before I left PJ, when I was still at home, someone called me.. then i looked at the screen, it said 'Jeffrey'.. I was like.. "What the.." then I pick up.. then got one voice sound like Ah Mic's voice said, "Eh, Halo? You know who am I or not?"

I was like.. "err... Jeffrey?" ahahhaha.. duh.. of course la.. I see the number is Jeffrey's number mahhhh... >.< so say 'Jeffrey', laaa.... aiyooooo..

and then he was like.. "No, la, JieJie.. this is Micheal here..."

Then I was like.. "Oh,.. Okay.."

"You are on the way already? Reaching Malacca already or not?"

Then I was like.. "I still at home, leh.."

"Wah.. aiyo.. like that, ah? We go out first la, okay JieJie?"

"Mm,.. Okay lor..." In my mind was like.. Huh? Who is 'we'? Go out where?

"Byebye.. we see you later.." happy happy voice..

"Mmmm? Okay.. bye.." still blurr blurr..

Ok,.. so they told me that Ah Mic they all went out.. then later Ah Mic came back with Jeoffrey they all.. then Ah Mic passed me a plastic bag.. inside got kuih koci- 3 packets, and then got 4 boxes of sweets inside- high in Vitamic C.. hahaha.. the resit says it's RM10+RM9=RM19 .. >.< So paiseh la.. my didi buy for me expensive things. I also didn't get anything for him.. summore he passed the bag to me and said, "Nah.. JieJie, for you.." how to reject? They go all the way to buy, leh.. paiseh.. paiseh!!!

And then I got up already, look around.. (you know, la.. I very blurr blurr wan..) and then guess who I saw!!!! GUESS WHO I SAWW!!!! I was like.. "Eh? Eh?" Then kept pointing at her.. Then she said.. "Stephanie.." Then I was like.. "I know... but but.. I thought you only coming tomorrow?~!" Then she was smiling there.. hehe.. so cute.. >.< but she so tall.. How can JieJie so short? I want to cry de.. where got JieJie so short wan?~!!!!

And then Ah Mic's mum asked me, "Tonight you want to sleep with Hosanna or Stephanie?"

And then I was thinking like.. What? I have an option? Eh, how to choose like that? Steph is staying meh? How come? I thought she stay in Malacca.. so she got her own house!.. confused confused..

Then I was like.. "Anything also can la.. Why?"

Then she explained to me, "Hosanna not enough space, so Stephanie has to sleep in Joshua's house." So I was thinking like.. cool.. Joshua's house.. small kids house.. I wonder what it looks like.. if stay there no need to 'concern' so much about what people think.. not so paiseh lor..

Then I was wondering.. hmm.. how come Hosanna's room not enough space? Who stay there woh? I thought I was the only girl? Got summore girls meh? Who?? Wah.. so happening ah? Until full house, woh.. but then why I don't see any girls wan? Yeah, lor.. I think a lot wan.. so now you know why I so quiet? I keep thinking la!

Then I agreed to sleep with Stephanie.. Then later this time Joshua's mother asked me, "Tonight stay with Stephanie can or not?" Then I was thinking like.. Eh? I thought I said can de.. why ask again wan?

So I just answered the same thing, "Anything also can.."

Then Ah Ber was there between the two aunties.. so now Ah Ber asked me.. "Ok, ah?" Then he put the 'OK' sign..

So I guess he knows that I was blurr.. he try to clear things.. "Yeah.. Ok!" Then I smiled and showed him the peace sign.. I was smiling brightly, la.. get a chance to sleep with Steph.. ehhehe.. first sleep with Joanne and Annie and then now get to sleep with Steph! All the 3 gfs.. hehehe.. Yay~!!! I AM HAPPENING~!!! hehehehe... *Gene must be shaking his head when he reads this..* Hehehe.. he is one of the few people who get to see me cry.. heehehe.. tell you guys later..

- to be continued.. tired de.. erm.. sorry didi dear and Gene.. I continue later, k? brb..-


* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

1 comment:

  1. wah jie ur memory ah so good..can remember all things... faster continue it k ^^ love ya with His love

    ReplyDelete