.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Guys..

Ok.. lemme talk about a few guys that I owe a lot to. No, please don't get me wrong- I am NOT interested in all of them!!! OK? I will let you know who I am interested in .. later. Well.. yes, I am interested in someone.. but.. like I said la.. infatuations.. haha.. and secondly,.. i love him too much to be with him, la.. Yeah.. basically.. he is innocent and I am not. And if I really cared about him, I won't be with him la.. like friendster says- It's complicated.

All the old timers like Joram and Aaron.P won't be included in this list la.. I wrote more than enough about them already.. Now it's time to write about new friends..

Rueben..
hehehe.. he is the reason I am writing this post anyways.. ahha.. he complained about not blogging about him, so.. here it is! ahahah.. have to be honest here, la.. Rue loves God. HAHHAHAHAHAHHA.... hahahahaha.... yes, he does. No doubt about it! Although he doesn't always go to church and ain't the holy type of person, but he has a great heart, a kind heart, a pure heart... erm.. what else? Oh.. yeah.. and a heart for his friends and kids. (I mean kids as in generally.. all kids.. not just his kids) Erm.. he does want to have lots of kids.. hahahaha.. want to challenge me at it summore! >.< hmmph~!

So,.. Rueben is from my college.. studying IT. You wouldn't believe it! -he's only 19. Hahaha... yes, but he's cute. He's got 'style'. Hahahahahah.. Seriously, la.. he said that in his closet, everything is white and black,.. hahaha.. (mine's all rainbow coloured!) But if you'd give me a choice, I want it all WHITE~!!!!! YAY~!!!! hehehe.. one day la.. those girls who went out with me shopping before- especially Xiying- you ask her la.. anything white, Anna will surely run and look at it.. then all the "oooh aaah..." coming out already.. hahaha.. Anna loves white.

Ok, anyway.. this guy taught me how to pray for my friends once again. I stopped praying for my friends a long time already, but seeing this guy who doesn't go to church, doesn't go to cell, doesn't read the Bible, doesn't worship or anything, being able to pray for his friends.. that's something, la.. So, yeah.. he did inspire me and lighted up that fire again in me to pray for my friends.. and every now and then I try to pray for him, too.. especially for his arm..

This guy, ah.. go jogging at TTDI, wan, you know?~! Geng, leh... that time when I went with Ah Ber and Gabby, I saw a few young people there jogging.. wahhh... admire them like crazy.. then I wondered... 'hmm... i wonder if Rueben comes here..' just crossed my mind, la.. don't know why.. then later I found out that he really does! Wow.. I admire him...

Ok, enough of that.. Rueben has a vision a lot like mine.. no,- you won't believe it! He actually wants to travel around the world and help the poor, especially kids.. shocking, isn't it? I wonder if next time we could work something out together. We should gather more people like us! Hehehe.. He even wants to adopt coloured kids.. aww.. isn't that so cute?

This guy... hmm.. I can't wait for him to chat with me.. I actually look forward to chatting with him again.. but he is always so busy.. sad isn't it? :( Sometimes I only chat with once or twice a week.. You should see the first time I met him.. hahhahaha.. it was amazing.. the conversation went something like this..

Rueben: Italics
Anna: Bold

hey, uve been on my list for a long time, nvr get to know u

mind to intro?


nice font

ah

thx

=.='

dat's all? ahah


nice nick?

was i dat rude till an intro would be odd?

xD


haha

hi, I am anna


ahah, aww.. not very good in potraiting myself eh

T.T

ahah, great to know ya.. sry if im rude though

><


who said youre rude?

i said you had a nice font

:)


ahah, well.. i nvr said u did.. nor said ur font was nice.. ahah

well, nice color?

xD


nice colour too

ahah

yay

><

well, great to meet ya anna.. rueben here

=)


hi reuben

nice to meet you

where are you from


ahah, izzit juz me or is this convo too formal

><

well, dun mind me.. im a lil erm.. hyper active.. lol..

im from kl actually.. and u maam?


pj

i'm studying in kdu


=.='

you are?


i like the way you talk

darn

the world is so small isn't it?

ahah


errr

i am anna


no no

i meant

u are... as in * answering u in kdu? *

ahah

sry that sounded pretty wrong

><


ahhaha

hahahah

yes i am

you too?


ahah

erm

*blush

yea


ahaha.. really??

so small squarish college

Kindergarten Damansara Utama

the yellow and blue building with wavy sides


aww darn.. dun make me feel so young

T.T


=P

seen this dude be4?

andrew leong

is it?

the counselour?


=.='

yea

ahah

ah

okay

u know him


yes, i do

so dun mind me asking.. how old are u acutally

><


errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hahahahahahahah

guess

look at my pic and make a wild guess

you look like youre 21

if that is even your pic


wad!

nuuu

T.T

it cant be


24?

ahah

so not like 24

do i look dat old

=.='

sharks


yeah 24 is a bit too old

eww


well, let me see.. hmm.. ure 18 rite?

24? old? eww?


ok lar

hey hey! il be 24 one day u know

20

><

errr.. no im not 18

are you 20

i'm 21

this year that is


ahah, oops

u look pretty young

ahah

sry though

><


nah its okay

accuracy a lil rustie

you could have been more cruel and say 17 or something

naaah... if you didnt know i studied in kdu, you would have thought that i was 15

right???


oh gosh.. u can really read my mind eh

><


nah everyone says im 15

so .. tell me


ahah, well.. itz good looking young, no?

how old are you

yup yup.. its good


ahah, lets keep it a mystery shall we

hmM


no we shan't

well, ure a christian arent u?

dun see u in cf oso

=.='


what thee

.............................

-_-

-_-'

-_-"

-_-"'

you went for cf???

i used to be in the committee


ahah

err

=.='

once in a blue moon

=.='


dont play with me

i stoped going a long time, though

stepped down from my post


play? lol.. im serious

so you must know xiying

i guess

ahah


what the...

im not a u know.. a famous person or anything

she is in my room

=.='

hahahah

i go ask her who you are


wad are u doing there with her

...

ahah

she won't know

=.='


ermm....

ok fine

then i will just ask everyone else

so which church do you go to



**cut**


Ok, lar.. he goes to Grace.. happy? I better not mention his sir name here.. if not, people there are gonna know who he is and he is gonna kill me.. so I will just leave it as it is and honor his respect.. heh..

This guy only says like 5% of what goes on in his head. He is actually really deep and sometimes reading between the lines say much more. The way he thinks is very different from people. That makes him special, I guess. He doesn't see things the way they look like, but what they are. He sees through the top layers and right through. In every situation, when it comes to "what it seems isn't what it is", Rueben can best relate to that.

Haha.. I remember the first time I met him, I made so many assumptions about him.. haha.. really bad ones too.. talk about discrimination- it was all over me. I was shooting him every where possible! hehe.. but soon later, as he finally proved me wrong.. I couldn't believe how wrong I could have been about him!

But one thing, though.. he is very unlike me.. through all these blogging, you can see how open I am.. but for him.. he is totally closed up.. He only answers like.. 20% of the questions I ask him. That's like.. almost nothing. The rest of the questions, he reads but pretends he doesn't notice them. He just tries to change the subject. His reasons for it later are.. "Aren't you glad I'm being honest?" Well,.. in the sense yes.. but.. still???

He admits he's reserved. But I've never met anyone that tried to keep so many things from me before... I really want to get to know this guy. I admit.. I know nothing about him. But his stories are sad.. yes, they are.. and like he says, "Curiosity kills the cat." ..haha.. I could keep chasing him to tell me what goes on in there.. but truly.. what goes on in there isn't what it looks like.. it can be well over your imagination. You'd never think a person like him went through all that. Sometimes, you'd think people like him are just faking it.. well.. that's until you know them better.

One question keeps bothering me, though.. why does he still mix with that bunch of friends he mixes with all the time? Rue is not shallow.. far from it. But why mix with shallow people? Although I know not one of his friends and yet,.. watching them on youtube or hearing about his stories with them and all doesn't give a good impression of them. But once again.. I am making my assumptions.. haha.. let's see if I'm right!

Eugene Yoong..
This fellar.. haha.. tell you something.. shhhh... if you wanna know which guy I like.. ask him.. he is the only guy outside my family who knows.. hhaaha..

Okay, so Gene is like 3 years younger than me- that's even younger than Rueben! haha.. and I thought Rue was young!

This guy is cute. I have to admit. He just doesn't know it. Although I never said he is handsome, but I always say that he is almost there. So he is this really cute guy whom I chat with online.. aww.. ahhah.. thanks for being one of the very few cute guys in this world I get to chat with.. haha.. man.. that sounded so wrong! it sounded wayyy too pathetic.

Ok, .. one word- company. Eugene keeps me company. I know that when I am online, it's not just Rueben anymore.. (Rueben hardly chats.. urgh~!).. so now Gene chats too! Yay~! ahah.. I guess he is more free... compared to some people I know. Haha.. so yeah.. I chat with Gene while waiting for Rue to come and chat with me.. hahahah.. now that sounded wrong too!! Oh, boy..

but like I said, la.. Eugene keeps me company.. all the time.. I like being around him.. although we may not say anything much, but I know that his thoughts towards me are good, not bad. I trust he is not one that can turn around and back-stab me one day.. no, I can trust him with my reputation.. i think. Well.. you know, la.. I don't really have friends wan.. so yeah.. the people I mention here are people I chat with almost everyday.. Eugene, Chek Boon and Rueben.. that's all.

He free already watch movie wan.. hahaha... he is quite fun lar, actually.. really can make people laugh, lor.. that time in Ipoh, when I kena kick out of the car because no space, Eugene is the one that will follow me kena kick lor.. hehe.. so I don't feel so sad also.. at least got someone sit with me.. who is not an insane person.. hahahaha.. he is one of the reasons that made the trip 'not so bad' as I thought it would be. He made it fun by just being there, accompanying me. I owe him for that. It really did touch me to see him follow me to the other car when I got kicked- like he was an angel sent by God. hehehe... Thank you, Eugene.. I will always remember you for that~! *hugz*

I also realized that when I was hungry in Ipoh, in the middle of the night, he was hungry too.. man.. if I knew earlier, I would have went down straight away and call for a midnight party! haha..

Haiyo.. i tell you.. i just realized that if i wanna go for the birthday party tmr night, i cannot have Eugene follow me to see ah boon.. so sad.. i feel so bad now... nvm, ok? Eugene can come later... ;)

Ah Boon / Uncle Boon / Chek Boon
hehe.. no, lar.. he ain't that old.. hehe.. although he is divorced.. hahaha.. no la. he is only 23.. but like I said la.. i hardly got friends.. and he is one of those few that I chat with online.. and although he smokes, drinks and all that.. he is still my friend and I do still care a lot about him.

he is from Ipoh.. taught me a lot of good places to eat in Penang.. hehe.. last time, when he was still married, he showed me his wife.. lol.. i went yamchar with them at murni's and that was the first and last time i saw her.. can't remember quite how she looks like anymore, but I hope they get back together sometime.

When I chat with him online or on the phone, I don't know why but we seem to have a lot to chat about.. haha.. all crap la.. but still.. fun newayz.. eheh.. he seems very free.. so Gene and Boon are there to keep me company all the time.. they're great~! Obviously Gene and Boon talks about very different things.. think about it la.. Boon is 23 and Gene is 18.. Boon talks about all the fun stuff all the time and Gene talks about all the serious stuff... haha.. no kidding~! (it's the other way around)

He has this like.. hallucinations thing.. it didn't start until lately like 2 years ago or so.. so he can like go missing for a few days and come back not remembering what happened during that time. It's a generational curse.. his mum had it too. So he has to like take this medication that costs like RM5 one pill.. thats very expensive.. and he has to like work and study and it takes really long to finish his studies because of his condition.. like when he is under the weather, he just cant study.

He said when he was young, his mum can sometimes take the knife and aim it at his dad.. when she is in her hallucinations.. and then his aunt will have to take him and his sister away.. his sister is a very devoted Christian, la.. she goes to the same church as Joanne. She really takes care of him and straightens him out also.. Thank God for sisters like her.. hehe.. I wish I could meet her one day~! We all here in the cell have a big heart for Boon and his family. Seriously, we do. I pray for him everyday when I can. I pray that he'll be healed.

Well so, if my fever doesn't get onto me, I plan to pay him a visit tomorrow with Ah Ber and Gabby. I believe that everything will be fine with him if we can pray for him and get it over with. Then I hope he can have his family back. Then I hope he can have kids and all that because the doctor said that 50% of all his kids is going to get the same problem as him.. and he likes kids. But with this sickness, he won't be able to get any kids.. well, he can.. but he'd be risking it. Because half of them may end up like him. And he doesn't want that to happen. You know those 3 wishes the fairy tales tells us about? When I hear his story, it gives me the feeling of, "if only I had 3 wishes".. yeah.. well.. I would definitely wish he had his family back and be able to have kids.. lots of 'em.. hehe :) But we have something better than 3 wishes - we have unlimited wishes.. we have God on our side. And I believe in God. With God, nothing is impossible!

Gabriel / Ah Ber
This guy.. hahaha.. true Malaccan.. Malaccan to the core! Because of Ah Mic and Ah Ber, I tell everyone that I am a Malaccan also.. hahhaha.. these guys are brothers with Emmanuel.. although they all act gay.. but all 3 of them have gfs! ahhaha... amazing isn't it? Haha.. no la.. they are truly amazing people.

So anyway.. this guy teaches me guitar.. I owe him for that, la.. I owe him a lot for belanja-ing me makan all the time also.. but most of all, I owe him for teaching me how to love.. no, seriously. This guy, unconsciously did teach me how to love.

You know, I never realized it earlier, but Ah Ber never shoots anyone. In fact, he is always the 'good guy'. He thinks well of everyone and he is always caring.. no kidding.. I realized a lot about myself when I met him. I didn't know I shoot people so much.. until one day when I went to Ipoh, I got shot a lot by erm.. someone else.. and said something like.. "Wah... this girl.. every time shoot people wan.." then Ah Ber was like.. "Eh? I thought you were the one that always shoot people?" Honestly, I got a shock of my life when I heard that because I didn't know I shoot people.. but because I always want to act cool, so I pretended that I knew it already and said, "Yeah,.. I know, but she is the only one that shoot me.. normally I shoot people wan, mar.."

So anyway.. the conversation went on.. and I don't quite remember what happened, but I think he offered to help me do something like.. ask the rojak man for something or other.. and then he said in front of all the aunties and uncles there.. "I very sayang her wan, mah.." Once again, I got a shock of my life.. ahah.. I was speechless. (Eh.. don't be narrow minded, please.. ah ber is memang open minded one,.. he is just talking about friends.. if you mix with him long enough, you'd know that) But even as a friend,.. I was speechless. I mean.. knowing that I shoot people all the time.. no one is ever this kind to me, especially not in front of a big group of people. Needless to say, I was touched. But once again, I tried to act cool and had to cover up my shockiness, so I blurted out.. "YEAH, right!".. then all the aunties and uncles were smiling.. then I, still in a state of shock.. accidentally said again.. "yeah, right..." I wanted to deny it. Then only did I realize how stuck up I was.. Then only did I realize how wounded I was to try to deny something so harmless.

All of a sudden, I felt like my eyes were opened,.. no.. nothing to do with him.. but my eyes were opened to who I was.. then only did I realize how closed up I was to the people around me, how rude I was.. then only did I realize that everyone could see something about me which I couldn't see myself. Did everyone know I was this hurt? Was it that obvious? I shoot people without knowing it, and the only people that shoot others are people who are hurt. So if I kept shooting people.. that meant that I was.. badly hurt, and everyone could see that- I was the only one who couldn't. It was like.. Adam and Eve just realized that they were naked. I just realized how naked I actually was to the world- people could see right through me- they knew me more than I knew myself. I bet that Ah Ber was not the only one who could see it- everyone else could- they just pretended like they didn't see because they didn't want me to feel humiliated.

So he knew I was hurt, he knew I shoot people, and yet, he wants to help. And I thought no one cared. I looked up to him since then. No longer did I look to him as someone my age, but I actually respected him and looked up to him like he was 10 years older- no joke. That guy has guts. And thanks to his guts, I learned a lot about myself and I learned not to shoot people but to love people. That's why I said.. this guy taught me to love.

Ah Mic / Micheal
my dear didi... aww... he has the most adorable gf.. seriously.. hehe.. she is soooooooooooo cute! Ok, anyway.. my didi is the holy type. Yes, he is. The type that has God in every conversation and every nick. He was my didi since he was 14 and I was 17- that was 4 years ago. I veeeery sayang him wan. When he call 'jiejie'.. my heart sure melt. Even more so when he ask me to sayang him, my heart lagi melt.. haha.. this didi, ah.. got duhno how many jiejie already.. all also sayang him wan.. but .. aihhh... this jiejie still love him soo much~!

haha.. I don't know what to say about him.. all I can say is.. i love my didi sooo much! It's always like that la.. the people you love the most, you have the least things to talk about.. because there are too many things and I don't know where to start!



* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment