.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Friend's Love Letter

taken from Salman in his post titled "One Pakistani Lover is still in Malaysia" in Friendster Bulletin Board

===============================================================

Love Letter

Afzal Khalid abasi was deeply in love with a pretty
foreign girl Monmon (Myanmar girl) whom he
wanted. But he did not have the courage to talk to
her in person. So he decided to go alone and with
the help of a dictionary, he wrote a letter of
proposal to her.

HE WROTE:
Most worthy of your estimation after a long
consideration and much mediation. I have a strong
indication to become your relation. As to my
educational qualification, it is no exaggeration or
fabrication that I have passed my matriculation
examination; no doubt without any hesitation and
very little preparation. What do you say to the
solemnization of our marriage celebration
according to the glorification of modern civilization
and with a view to the expansion of the population
of present generation?

On your approbation of the application, I shall
make preparation to improve my situation, and if
such obligation is worthy of consideration it will be
our argumentation of the joy and exaltation of our
joint dissimilation.

Thanking you in anticipation and with devotion, I
remain victim of your fascination.

Monmon REPLY (SHE WROTE)

Dear Mr. Victim of my fascination,

Congratulation for your lengthy narration of course
full of affection aimed at an affiliation for a
combination which on examination I find is a fine
presentation of your ambition. You have passed
your matriculation with little preparation, what
about my graduation after a long botheration, so
improve situation in education and make an
application by acquisition of post graduation and
minimum qualification for the convocation and
before taking your photo for circulation undergo
beautification. Further strict observation of the
following conditions is the regulation for the
determination of our relation.

1. Consultation of my parents before approaching
for my connection.
2. Communication of your confirmation that you
are not a victim of any fascination and,
3. Procreation must not be your recreation.

In anticipation of a solid action instead of
continuation of paper conversation.

I Remain, Unaffected by your affection.

================================================================

* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment