.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Another way of making decisions

>
>
> caleb aaron tan wrote:
>
> =). Andrew, you would not believe me if I tell you the truth. When
I decided
> to appoint you to be the next Attendance Monitor (AM), I did not
have you as
> the regular late comer at all. It was not in my mind at all. Just
share with
> all of you how I made such decision and decided to choose Andrew.
Want to
> hear or not?
>
>
>
> It all started when I discuss with the Lord about Denise doing a
fantastic
> job. This conversation was meant to give thanks to God for
such 'quality'
> person in our midst. I was telling God that, she must be promoted
and I told
> the Lord, she is good and therefore, must be raised.
>
> I told the Lord that, I would not want to waste such responsible
person, her
> talent to serve the King in a greater measure.
>
>
>
> As I was going on, God told me to pass her job to the next. In
order to
> raise her, to mature her and bring her to the next level, she needs
to move
> on.
>
> Bang on that instruction, I decided to look for the next person to
raise.
> Again, as usual, I ask God to show me who should be the next
candidates.?
>
>
>
> Guess what? Nope! Andrew's name did not occur to me on that day.
God did not
> speak until I've proposed name to Him. Surprisingly, He agreed to
it. That
> was how; Andrew was chosen to take over Denise's job.
>
>
>
> Well, I thought to clarify myself and at same time, share with you
how I
> make decision. I hope this would inspire some or if not, all of you
to walk
> with the Lord everyday of our life.
>
>
>
> Have a great day!
>
> Caleb
>
> PS: you would be next!
>


* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment