.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

More quotes ^^

Wisdom quotes:

There's always somebody who is less fortunate than you

No one is worth it

The person who loves God is the person who can see Him "Who is invisible" - Susan Tang

O Jesus, help me to love You more. Oh God, I just want to love You. I want to love You with all my heart, soul and spirit - Susan Tang

Cover your hurts with the language of the Spirit - Susan Tang

Seeing yourself differently and seeing yourself different from others

Loving others should be part of who I am if I am really part of who You are

You may be right but that does not give you the right to complain

Don't see yourself as who you are but who God can be in you


You can't take out and put back the cross anytime you think it is convenient for you - It's either always there or not there at all

Shower your love at the Son and you will have rainbows in the sky

God sometimes use the worst people on earth to do the greatest things. I am one of them. I think you should be proud of yourself too :)

Malaysia will be a whole lot better without the tudungs. I'm not a racist. Islam is a religion, not a race and I hope that one day all of us will remember that.

I'm learning from mistakes I haven't even made

If you take all the wisdom of the most successful people on earth and publish them in a book, it will be nothing but a book of sheer foolishness

Comparing people is like comparing the currency rate. In the end, I just won't get anything.

Don't tell your God how big your storm is but tell your storm how big your God is - John Newton

Do you have a relationship with God

The Kingdom of God's got a hold of me but I can't let it go - Brad

Men like that just appear from no where. You can't make them - they either exist or they don't.

It's how much of the Word of God that controls your life that really matters - not how much of it we know - Albert Kang

There is a huge difference between looking like people who are your age and looking your age. It's not a crime to look young.

Everyone has something really amazing about them that makes them irreplaceable. If I get to know anyone well enough, then I can see that side of them that makes people like them

When dealing with young people, we must always have a pocket full of jokes and overnight of energy =)

Wolves don't come in sheep's clothing anymore. They come in shining white armours.

Behind every man is a boy. Behind every boy is a slingshot.

I'm too much for me

It's so hard to pray against something that you know is going to happen

Unfortunately, I'm the only one :(

First comes the fire, then comes the water - Ps. Becky

It is not about the experiences that you have - it is about the attitude that you have towards them.

Wanted so much to do the right thing that she ended up doing the wrong thing

But because You gave so much that I am worth so much

Life is not about decisions. It's about obedience.

That's what Christianity is all about - the forgiveness of sins. So what's the use of a Christian who doesn't forgive? It is like salt that loses it's flavour. So have salt in yourselves and have peace with one another.

Grace is not to be understood. It is to be experienced.


Random Quotes:

Because of all the lights ^^

Senget smile is better than no smile

Curtains make a world of difference

I was in the plane so long, I actually thought the hair of the guy in front of me grew longer a bit XD

Since when was speaking in a different slang cool?
Since I learned to speak african!

A power crack woman will open the toilet door a little longer just to enjoy those few seconds when you are at her mercy.

Don't worry, I've given up trying to argue with you - Anakin to Padme

What's so prophetic about me?

All my dream undies...

Oh my goodness! My hair is so messy and I don't care!

For a moment there, I thought I saw Malaysia

We have joy, we have fun, we have children in the sun

It's not that I don't love you, it's just that I don't have enough money...


Emo Quotes:

Because when younger guys dump you, it won't hurt so much

It's just gonna be me and You again

Why must you mean so much to me

I'm so used to being hurt

When I think about him, all the other guys just fly out the window...

Part of me wants to be with you, the other part of me is totally against it

I don't understand why love is so painful and yet we still choose to love

You talk as if you want to help me but what you really want to do is to make a fool out of me and as a human being, it is quite unnatural for me to respond to that positively

I got so used to you asking me to do things for you that I forgot how to do anything for you on my own

If I love God at all, and if I love you at all, I will let you go. So goodbye... I love you.

Lost a friend that meant the world to me

Every tear I cry, You hold in Your hand - Casting Crowns

The hurts that keep me alive

Living a life of integrity is so hard. Can I give up now? My biggest threat is myself and I can't run away from me.

Friendship is about having a shoulder to cry on, but you are the one that's making me cry all the time.

Everytime I think about it, it crushes me all over again

It was fun shopping with you although we didn't but anything XD

I've loved you all these while but I have finally come to realize that I don't mean anything to you - that's why it hurts.


Personal quotes:

Anna-Grace... is trying really hard not to look at younger guys and trying really hard to get attracted to older guys, but it's just not happening =(

Anna-Grace... likes a land with more trees than people


Special Beach Edition:

Love it when the waves come crashing down onto nothing

I wish I could take the beach home with me...

Sucking in the salty air from the sea

Let the brown blend into the blue and put a blanket of white over it

Here I am standing at the beach. Shivering.

You must know when to stop surfing and get down on the board

Who is going to ride that wave?

When the waves get violent

After a while, you just stop taking pictures, sit down and watch people surfing...


Most used quote:

Thanks. I woke up like this.


* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment