.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Monday, April 19, 2010

I love you and I love you too

The Shulamite:
I never believed in love at first sight until I met you.. As soon as I saw you, I knew what I wanted. I wished. The moment I saw you, it was as if I had known you all my life, and yet I knew that I was going to love you forever..

Little did I know how much you touched my life. Everything about you is a treasure, set apart for something special, and yet, I don't know what. Your life is a mystery. I admire you. There is nobody like you. And I know that if I were to search the world around, and turn it upside down, there will be no one, even a fraction of who you are.

The Beloved:
I wish you knew. I wish you could see what I see when I look at you. Who can believe this? That I managed to find so great a treasure? And that treasure is you.

The Shulamite:
You're amazing. Your face illuminates the sky. It's like the most precious jewel ever crafted in the hands of God, more precious than diamonds. How can something so perfect be real?

Your voice is like an angel's. I wonder why no one ever realized that before.. or is it just me? When you call my name, it is as if my dreams came true. For a second there, I gasp, almost in disbelief. It's as if it was the only thing I ever wanted.

Everyday, I wait to see your smile, and when I do, it's like I'm in a daze. In a split second, I'm 7 feet above the ground just because you smiled at me. What made you smile? When will you ever smile at me like that again? But you do it, just the same. And it makes me feel funny all over and it makes me feel like I just want to love you forever..

When you're right beside me, it's like I'm right where I belong. Time flies and before I know it, it's over... all the moments I've enjoyed.. years that seemed like days just fade away in the distance. Everything but now.. and now, if ever, I see a glimpse of you smiling at me.. you can be sure that I'm treasuring every moment of it.

You're just so pure.

I love you... ♥


The Beloved:
The love that I have for you can't be denied. There is no way I'd ever say that I don't love you because I love you.

I know all your weaknesses, but I still love you as though you didn't have any. None of it matters. You can say and do anything you want, and make all the mistakes that hurt me but I will always love you and I'm sure of that. Nothing you can do can make me love you less. Not even a single bit less.

I'm just so sure of what I want, and I know that it's you. You're all I want. There's nothing and no one else that I desire more than you.

The Shulamite:
I'd do anything for you. If I have to change every single thing about myself for you, I would. What I want, who I am. It all just doesn't matter to me anymore.

The Beloved:
And even after everything I've done for you, if you still don't love me at all, I'll still love you.

If I can paint my love for you on every sky and every mountain and on every living thing, it would be too little. I want to do so much more for you.

If I have to contain my love for you any longer, I think I'm just going to blow up. I have to tell you. Somehow.

* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment