.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Monday, February 02, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009

Hahahha.. Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Chai... :)

I spent the whole Chinese New Year eating junk food!!!! Biscuits, 'love letters' (its like chinese pan cake), and then in Malaysia, we have something called the 'Yin Sang'. It's this traditional colourful mixture of crackers, sweet stuff, salmon, ginger.. (kind of weird mixture, actually) and we mix it with the chopsticks - everyone mix at the same time. Hahah.. it's a Malaysian Chinese thing. I heard they just introduced that in Hong Kong.

CNY is kinda weird, though.. without ebbie and Joey.. hmm.. anyway, morning breakfast was at 9am.. I woke up at 8.30.. wake up so early then whole day nothing to do.. LOL.

We started off First Day Morning with Dad's cooking - Western Breakfast. Hahaha.. no, you wouldn't dare imagine that for Chinese New Year!

We had German Sausages, scrambled eggs, hash brown, bulls eye, ham, bacon.. needless to say the rest. Kinda looks like red meat, no? But it was nice! Whatd'you expect? It's dad's cooking!!!

After that, they played the Wii.. but Jie and I spent time chatting and munching while watching some really weird chinese show on tv. It's like they kept cutting it! And the girl said something like.. "Who wants to see me take off my clothes? If you want me to take off my clothes, kill the king!!!!" Swt, la.. really.. And after that I was like.. this NTV7.. useless, la.. keep cutting.. suddenly here then suddenly there... no need war, the fight ended de.

Then we played the strategy game.. I Won the first round!! And then the next day, I won another 3 times ^^ And we played again and again until like 3am.. hahahahahahahah

The second day only I visited my godparents.. haha.. and you know what? This year, I discovered from them... SHANDY! ahahha.. nice!!! Yes, I've never drank shandy before this! NO KIDDING

I had lots of Ang Pao's too.. but I realized that the older I get, the less angpaos.. :( I only collected 2 Ang Pao's from church this year! That's the lowest collection I've had ever!! Oh, and you know what? The best Ang Pao packets are Mecca's. On the left is last years'. This years one was similar (on the right). That time I ask Aunty Paulyn to help me take some from McDs because she works there.. mana tau, she came back with like 50 Packets or so.. LOL! And the whole CNY, I only got 1.. how sad..

Oh, forgot to say - first day of CNY.. sick! Yea.. woke up too early.. caught a cold. You know it was soooo cold here? Air cond, mah.. like all of you balik kampung hot hot, meh? No la.. where got? Here shivering cold.

Oh, and you recognize this? Maybe the really old people would! This was what gas drinks were before Can Drinks came out - they were all in bottles! Puny bottles!!! And YES, there IS gas still inside! If anyone wants to buy from me, please place your order! ;) It's only RM1.50 each!!! Ahahah... And you can keep the glass.. but if you wanna give the glass back, I can give you back 20cents! ^^ Theres Ice Cream Soda, Sarsi and Ginger Beer! But order must be minimum 20 bottles :)

Oh, and Mom, Andrew and I made Chocolate Brownies for CNY! ahaha.. tasted so nice^^ And we played Congkak, the wooden stacko thingy and Dominos. Andrew and I also went CNY shopping.. or rather.. I.. LOL.. he bought his short pants and I bought a RM29 blouse which was so NOT red. It was like.. pale yellow.. but the material so nice and then I needed Andrew to teach me how to wear it (dont ask!) I was like *opens changing room door* "I DONT KNOW HOW TO WEAR!!!" and then he was like.. "errrrrrrrrrr..." *triple swt*

Caleb's Mom made a lot of CNY cookies and tit bits! Hahaha.. we were sharing biscuits in church!

As you know.. I'm back in Malaysia and I don't think I would be getting a PR in Australia anymore. I think I'll settle here. My parents just flew to Australia again this morning to pay a visit to Ebbie. Debbie is here with me in Malaysia with her whole family. They aren't planning to get a PR in Australia either.

Life here is good. I miss my friends and family here. I'm currently working part-time at my mom's Educenter and studying a short course part time to get the licensing to open a day care center here. Hopefully, when I finish this short course, I can continue my Master's in Education.

Talking about my master's program, I just got my results not too long ago :) I had 2As and 1B.. hehe.. 3 subjects altogether! It is the first time I scored so well. I got 75 for my B. That's almost an A!! haha.. I think Education is really meant for me because I've never gotten 70 or above for anything when I did my business degree here. Glory be to God!

PS: And you know what? the only person who wore red in my family was me.. shhhhHHH...

Looking forward to seeing you with kids,
Anna

* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment