.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Home

Where Your love has always been enough for me..

Yes, homesick.. Miss everything, from the people, to the places to the food.

People and places I miss:





Not really the Sepang beach, though.. but my house yes. Ahah.. KDU, YES. Because somehow no matter which Uni I visit, there's still no place like home.. I miss KDU.. reminds me of XiYing and Aaron.. SIGHHHH~


Honestly, that day was the saddest day of my life. Everytime I view a picture I took in the airport or on that day, I just feel so sad.


what I left behind..


hmm,... oh.. and I left this too..


I think I left it somewhere on the floor in XiYing's house..


Should have left this at XiYing's house instead.. it's called 'Au Lik Eek'- an exotic ancient dessert..


can you believe I actually miss Vic too?


fun times.. at ming tien.. XiYing 'chiack-ing'... you know what's that? It's.. *chiak~!*

..chiack-ing.


yes, yes.. and Aaron Too.. eh.. since when did he become Mr.Too? I thought it was Mr.Tam.. ah nvm.




aih.. the memories.. sleeping partners 4evah!


Don't we rock the house down, XiYing? Oh, I forgot.. it was just the curtain.. =.=

one last one..


I can almost see the hallow on her head!!!
wanna know what else I miss? ..I miss this too..


D-Generator X aka Danielle and Da rest.. those notti bunch of fellas~!

ahah.. and I miss Simon..

one of the notti fellas..

our class was always the funnest~~



the best of the best..

you know what makes the best class? - a good teacher, well-behaved students, a very helpful assistant teacher and silence so golden, you'd think you're not just death but blind.

... lol!

And I miss..

my church buddy.. more or less the only friend I had in church.. now no fwens in church.. ='(

and I definitely miss..

helping someone with his art homework..

and I miss mom's cooking more than any other food:

mum's lovely beef... aihh.. can never get it here..

as Caleb says, even if we try to cook it, it's not the same- the 'touch' is just not there...



mum's sayur.. awwhhh.. makes me emo..

there's no place like home....

No comments:

Post a Comment