.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dear Lord Jesus

I condemn myself over and over again
This life is not worth living
This life just needs to end
In front of me is
The picture of a kitchen knife
so conveniently placed in my hand

The things I've done wrong
and the people who've left me
keeps me wondering
How much I am really worth
The same old story of my past
gives me that terrible feeling
that forever seems to last
No matter how hard I try to resolve it

I can only think of death
and the life I once lived
because nobody can save me from my mistakes
although I regret everything I ever did;
I search for an answer
but the flashbacks of my memory flood my mind
so that there is no escape
from the truth that ever seeks to destroy me

Can anybody save me from my mistakes
You know I regret everything I did
Let's turn back time
Let's start all over again
but reality visits me
and I have to live with all my misery
so that there will never be a time
when I shall cease to think of death

Stop it all for me
and let there be salvation
from my everliving memories
and my never ending haunts of death
What will be of me in years to come
for how long shall I endure it
everyday is a dying day
when the past seemed to have just happened yesterday

Sing for me a poem
and recite to me a song
of freedom and new beginnings
so that the past will remain as it is, the past
and there is a hope of a future where We will be together
Hear now my prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I want to be pure,
but I don't think I can be;
I want to be made whole, Lord,
and I want to be set free;

Come, Lord Jesus, come,
come and be with me;
In this period of darkness,
It's Your eyes I need to see;

Help me, Lord Jesus,
only You can calm the raging sea;
You're the answer to all my prayers,
and You're the One who holds the key;

Let me now forget who I was,
and be all I can be,
for hope is now found,
in a new beginning of a new me;

Give me now a new name,
trust me now a new life to gain,
that I may live this life all over again,
I pray, in Jesus' name."


by ~Holy^angel



* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment