.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Hohoho.. I didn't know people actually read my blog

Crappy.. I'm in BIG shit... People actually read my blog.. err.. yeah.. and the last people who supposed to read it read it. Hahaha.. lalala... should I delete the entry before Joram lays his eyes on it? Well.. Joram and everyone else?? Or should I just leave the evidence there? Hmmm,.... to leave or not to leave...

Well,.. it DOES hurt people.. so I guess I will delete it.. well, if you're looking for it.. sorry, it ain't here..~! Adios~!

p/s: I am saving the evidence as 'draft' so if you really want to read it, ask me.


* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment