.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

???how did you get my blog??

Hey,... today i rushed to school, got stuck in a jam all because i left early..

normally school started at 9am, but today was tuesday and so we had waterfall class (i always refer to moral studies as waterfall class when i talk to jouvarn) at 8am.. thats why i left early! .. and thats why i was late. Jam would've ended by 9am,..

well, interesting reason to give the lecturer.. nevertheless(i like this word),... i arrived in time to get my attendance taken! Hurrah~! i was already 'near the waterfall', as my lec, Mr. Warren would put it.. my friends said that he announced my impending doom when he was taking their attendance earlier that morning,..

well, interestingly enough, when i was about to leave after getting my attendance taken, he made a special remark. No, not about my waterfall issue,.. but he said something like, "how come you have not been blogging?" my immediate reaction,.. "har??" followed by raising my eyebrows... i left my mouth open to continue the next sentence, "how you know?"

"i've been reading your blog! And i realized you stopped blogging. Your last blog was dated quite a while back."

"...oh,.." then thinking of a reason.. "i have three blogs!"

he was chuckling,.. "how come you have three blogs??"

i smiled and continued my journey out of the lecture hall,..

well, to answer that question,.. (he might even be reading this blog!) ,.. this is my first blog which is the main blog and i assume this is the one he is talking about because the other two are private,. shhh...

yup! Private, meaning its only for two or three people to read. but if you happen to stumble upon any of them, well... you'll know its mine because i have my name on them too! And all blogs will be redirected to this one... because it is the main blog and most active.

to be honest with you, i did stop blogging for a while because i wanted to spend more time on my studies... i even stopped chatting on msn( my msn friends can be a witness to that),. until prefably this mid november when my exam ends.

well, of course, i havent been studying yet.. but at least i started something going by finishing one or two homeworks here and there and attending classes more regularly(another reason why i am not in the waterfall,.. yet) i guess i'll keep the momentum going so that one day i will be able to start studying at least.. if all goes well, i'll be already studying one week before my finals?,. hehe.. God knows when is my finals..

hey, come to think of it.. people actually read this blog, eh? tell me,.. what so nice about this blog? cause i cant seem to figure out why.. is it the angel pic there? umm,.. you guys like the colour green? eat cant paussiblie bee mai hourreebel ingeleesh? tell me!!!!! im dying to know the secret that lies behind your conciousness!!!

sighh.... some people

ok,. i wont force you to tell me nething,... take it easy ya?

you may keep your comments to yourself!

* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment