.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Jesus is in my heart

I LOVE JESUS... of CourSe!!! He's my
everythin!!!!

Message: Jesus....
> > "Tomorrow morning," the surgeon
> began,
> > "I'll open up your heart..."
> >
> > "You'll find Jesus there," the boy
> > interrupted.
> >
> > The surgeon looked up, annoyed "I'll
> > cut your heart open," he continued,
> > to see how much damage has been
> > done..."
> >
> > "But when you open up my heart, you'll
> > find Jesus in there," said the boy.
> >
> > The surgeon looked to the parents, who
> > sat quietly. "When I see how much
> > damage has been done, I'll sew your
> > heart and chest back up, and I'll plan
> > what to do next."
> >
> > "But you'll find Jesus in my heart. The
> > Bible says He lives there. The
> > hymns all say He lives there. You'll
> > find Him in my heart."
> >
> > The surgeon had had enough. "I'll tell
> > you what I'll find in your heart.
> > I'll find damaged muscle, low blood
> > supply, and weakened vessels.
> > And I'll find out if I can make you well."
> >
> > "You'll find Jesus there too. He lives
> > there."
> >
> > The surgeon left.
> >
> > The surgeon sat in his office, recording his
> > notes from the surgery, "...damaged aorta,
> damaged
> > pulmonary vein, widespread muscle
> degeneration.
> > No hope for transplant, no hope for cure.
> Therapy:
> > painkillers and bed rest. Prognosis:, "
> > here he paused, "death within one year."
> >
> > He stopped the recorder, but there was
> > more to be said. "Why?" he asked aloud.
> > "Why did You do this? You've put
> > him here; You've put him in this pain; and
> > You've cursed him to an early death. Why?"
> >
> > The Lord answered and said, "The boy,
> > My lamb, was not meant for your
> > flock for long, for he is a part of My
> > flock, and will forever be.
> >
> > Here, in My flock, he will feel no pain, and
> > will be comforted as you cannot imagine.
> > His parents will one day join him here,
> > and they will know peace, and
> > My flock will continue to grow."
> >
> > The surgeon's tears were hot, but his
> > anger was hotter. "You created that
> > boy, and You created that heart. He'll
> > be dead in months. Why?"
> >
> >
> > The Lord answered, "The boy, My lamb,
> > shall return to My flock, for He has
> > done his duty: I did not put My lamb
> > with your flock to lose him, but to retrieve
> > another lost lamb."
> >
> > The surgeon wept. The surgeon sat
> > beside the boy's bed; the boy's
> > parents sat across from him. The boy
> awoke
> and
> > whispered, "Did you cut open my heart?"
> >
> > "Yes," said the surgeon.
> >
> > "What did you find?" asked the boy.
> >
> > "I found Jesus there," said the
> > surgeon.

> >
> > * tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment