.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Homemaking

My dear daughters,

I've come across so much content out there teaching us how to make a home. And I've tried. And I've failed. 

Too much of those content focuses on what would look nice. And how to organize based on what seems to be appropriate to the makers of those content.

But there is no two homes alike. And what works for others is not going to work for you. 

I realized that the best way to make a house a home is to find your workspace. In every room, there is a workspace. And if you can make your workspace work for you, and apply this method to the rest of the house, you have made a house a home.

This means that aside from just the beauty of the house, it has to be convenient to us. There is no point in cleaning and organizing if daily items that you need are difficult to reach. Beautify your house around your practically.



* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment