.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Monday, February 19, 2024

Divine Encounters

When I was 5+ years old, late one morning, a voice said to me, "Anna, you're going to have a great party." Who would believe me? But I did have a great party -- more than a hundred people, someone built a treehouse with a slide that went into a pool of water. We had playground equipment hired, a handmade indoor maze bigger than half a basketball court, mascots, etc. 

And again when I was 17, I was studying for my finals and really struggling with biology, a fatherish voice boomed so loudly but comforting, "Why are you pushing yourself?" My parents didn't hear a thing.

God spoke to my dad for half an hour when he was 19, telling him that He would use Him to preach the gospel, and showed him visions of him preaching to hundreds -- he was just a new Christian then and didn't know that some of the words He spoke came from the Bible, "While you were in your mother's womb, I knew you and ordained you as a prophet to the nations". (He grew up in a small village in Malaysia.) My dad is an international preacher now.

My mom did not just hear God but Jesus came to visit her -- twice. The second time He did, He took her out of her body and went for a walk around the house and told her what would happen to each kid while they were sleeping -- all came to pass.

Many more stories -- angels, demons, healing the sick, raising the dead, etc.

* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment