.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

2 weeks holiday!!!!

Hey, to all those out there who are reading this before the 29th of March 2004, i am having 2 weeks holiday until i start college. So, please let me know whenever you go out because i am bored!!!! H Y P E R .... B O R E D D D !!!!! See what i meant?

Well, i will be taking Business foundation for one year and next year, i will start my degree in biz admin if God is willing. But its 3+0 so i am not going anywhere,... yet! =)

Ah, yes! sorry for not getting onto blogger for so long... reason being.... work! But now no more,.. heh. And yesterday, i asked my mum to buy me a pc,.. sad case she told me that my dad will get a new one and i will have to take his old heavy and bulky lap top! I complained that his LP got no connection or sound,... and very slow! But you know what? There's sound! and there's connection!!! Y E A H OOO.... err,.. but still hyper slow,.. well,.. better than nth, right? So i am using it right now and praying she don't change her mind!!!

And you know what happened today?? Havoc~! Yesterday, everyone including the maid went to the other house in Sepang to stay,.. leaving my brother Vic and granpa at home with me. Vic can take care of himself,... he goes to classes until late at night and buys food home for himself,... so yesterday, i cooked some plain maggie with carrots and luncheon meat and tomato juice for grandpa and myself (i can't really cook!) so we ate that with leftover lunch that was a pot of chicken and plain rice and leftover breakfast too,... it was fried bee hoon,... It all was satisfying,..
but,... today,... NIGHTMARE!,.... MORNING MARE is more like it!!!

Since i thought that they all are coming back,... all the food was left on the table and ... basi already,.. yuckie~ and then, the dogs were hyper hungry,... actually, they were already hungry yesterday!!! and the fishes, i guess had no food either! And the clothes were hanging there since yesterday, and if it rained,.. hehe,...too bad... and some already washed clothes were wet inside a pail and,... the dishes were not washed! Not to forget, my dad's really expensive peasants,... that were like worth a few hundred ringgit per bird was ... literally dying of hunger!... He HAD three, but the most beautiful of all,.... passed away sometime yesterday,... how sad,...

So, all i had to do was to give the smelly pot of chicken to Snowy,.. my once white but now muddy dog,... she was so hungry, she licked the bowl,... =? and then, i gave my nephew's porridge that was already full of bubbles to the expensive peasants (i don't know where is the bird food) and thats about it!

I grabbed the phone and told my mum the bad bad news and she sent my dad with the maid home right away,.. and guess what? My dad just reached home,... so now i need to put my sis road tax into his car, because when she got to Sepang yesterday, she realized that the road tax expired already for like 3 days!...
gotta go!
see ya!

Holy Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment