.:: .:.: :. You mean the world to God .: .:: :..

:.. He says He loves you more than anything & you mean the world to Him .:.:

.::. He'd do anything for you and He died on the cross to prove it :. .::


..:: When I was 6 years old, my sister told me a story about the lost sheep .::.

.: God had a hundred sheep in His flock ::.

.:.. At the end of the day, when He has brought them home, He would count them to make sure they were all there .::

.:.: One day, He found that there was only ninety-nine and it was already getting late .:

..: Nevertheless, He left the ninety-nine to look for that one which was lost .::.

..::. He searched until it was dark and finally, He heard its cries coming from the valley :..

.:.. He went towards it and found the little lamb wounded and hungry .::.

::. He moved away the rocks and carried it in His arms .:..

.: He embraced it as He said, " I will never give up until I find you. " ..:.: :..


.:: ..: ::. God has only one craving, one dream, one desire - that is you ..: ::.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Dear Robin

Hey robin...

I guess you know what happened. I broke up with Jun one month ago. Sorry i didn't inform you earlier. I guess i didn't get online lately. I guess i didn't really take it well. Feel really guilty about it. It's harder for a girl to dump a guy than it is for a guy to dump a girl. I haven't been eating well. No appetite to eat anything either. Everyone is saying i lost weight and all. Some was even afraid that i was having anorexia and told my sis about it.

So many things has happened. I don't know where to start about why i broke up with him and all. But it is over. And there is no way i am going back with him again. I don't trust him and nothing he does will change my mind. As far as i am concerned there are two main reasons- one is, i cannot get along with his family at all and secondly, he is not matured enough for me. I don't like his attitude and I don't have feelings for him anymore.

Its not that i don't like his family. I love them as people but i cannot live with them. We have different cultures. I was brought up with an American environment but he was brought up in the Chinese environment and the two heads just cannot agree. The culture is different and i don't like the way his parents treat their kids. But what can i say about that? I'm just an outsider.

Secondly, he doesn't have the learning attitude. He always think that he is right and is very immature when it comes to making mistakes. He seems to blame everyone but himself. I am not saying this because he likes to blame me, but because he likes to blame everyone. He goes to work and complains about it and quit and work somewhere else, complains about the second company and quits. The same goes for the third and fourth company. He doesn't have what it takes to be a man. When he doesn't do well in his studies, he blames it on the lecturer and on the college. That's just too much. It never seems to be his fault when he doesn't do well. To me, he is still a boy.

But i don't want to waste my time talking about him anymore because i am not interested in him. I sound very cold, don't i? I'm sorry. I guess thats because i can imagine all the things he says about me. This relationship doesn't work out and he is going to blame everything on me.

Alright, so let's chat about something else~! :) hehehehe.... Anna has her serious moments and her happy moments. What a split personality! I just wanted to explain to you. Anyway, whether you want to accept my opinion or not doesn't really matter because i don't have feelings for him anymore. It's over, and i am happy about that. I feel like i have been let out of the golden cage.

Life goes on, doesn't it, Robin? People come and people go and we just have to grow up and accept that. If we don't accept it, we can never go on in life. We will just waste our time looking at the back mirror while we drive. We cannot hold on to the past forever. As far as i am concerned, that book is finished, closed and gone. I am starting a whole new book now. No, I'm not sweeping everything under the carpet. I am simply letting go of the past. And i think letting go is the right thing to do. Don't you?

So what's up these days? Is everything alright? I like chatting with you, I feel like its a place where i can be myself and not have anyone to criticize me for being who i am. Thank you so much, Robin. You're a good friend.




* tRUST & OBey the LORD *

No comments:

Post a Comment